How many times have you been on Superman Escape?

TimMc333

I've probably been on it over 30 times. One day my son and I went on it 7 times in a row. It was great fun but not good for the neck!!! Just a bit off topic, my kids went on Road Runner roller coaster 19 times in one day. Movie World is great when you go out of holiday season.
19 times on Road Runner? That's impressive! I rode Superman 10 times in 1 day, that's my best effort. If only the queue was shorter I reckon you could get 20+ rides in 1 day...

Getting so many rides in one day is a reflection on some of the great staff they have at MW. Especially on the 'lesser' rides. If there is no-one waiting (or only 1 or 2 people) the ride attendant asks if you want to go again. The kids really love it and and if you are a parent then you know they are having fun which keeps everyone happy. There aren't too many positive things said about the staff there so I would like to say well done!! PS. My kids are planning on breaking their 19 runs on Road Runner next time we are there!!!

^ (Hey DJ, I sent you a PM) Batwing... I could ride that for awhile easily. I don't really find it intense... Hey when Hamish & Andy rode Superman Escape, does anyone recall how many rides it took before they were sick? I think any Gold Coaster (LOL) with inversions would do that to me eventually but don't think I'd get to the puking stage on SE.

Edited by Gold Coaster

• 1 month later...
Last count 453 times on Superman Escape since the day it oprned
Say the average line length is 20 minutes per ride, you would have spent 9060 minutes queuing, or 151 hours. Of course some would be longer and some would be less (probably not so much the latter tho). Thats a pretty epic 6 day wait for a ride that isn't all that great...

Say the average line length is 20 minutes per ride, you would have spent 9060 minutes queuing, or 151 hours. Of course some would be longer and some would be less (probably not so much the latter tho). Thats a pretty epic 6 day wait for a ride that isn't all that great...
That would be right and I think there are a few people out there who have done nearly the same amount of rides. When Superman first open it was a 10 to 20 minute wait now it is nearly an hour and you just cannot get as many rides in one day I think the best we did one day was 8 rides. I have recorded of how many times I have riden Superman in all that time there have been 9 closed not running at all, 7 breakdowns with an hour or 2 wait, 2 breakdowns with a reopen in the afternoon. We have ridden in every seat and even at night during the Anzac day late opening last ride of the night first ride of the day front seat but have never been on it during a rollback but I have seen it happen twice and nearly $1800 in petrol with over 100 visits to Movieworld in this time and yes I did buy my lunch in the park everytime I got my money's worth out of the yearly pass.

When Superman first open it was a 10 to 20 minute wait now it is nearly an hour and you just cannot get as many rides in one day I think the best we did one day was 8 rides. I have recorded of how many times I have riden Superman in all that time there have been 9 closed not running at all, 7 breakdowns with an hour or 2 wait, 2 breakdowns with a reopen in the afternoon. We have ridden in every seat and even at night during the Anzac day late opening last ride of the night first ride of the day front seat but have never been on it during a rollback but I have seen it happen twice and nearly $1800 in petrol with over 100 visits to Movieworld in this time and yes I did buy my lunch in the park everytime I got my money's worth out of the yearly pass.
When do you have time to do things? Edited by DonjaiInLA

That would be right and I think there are a few people out there who have done nearly the same amount of rides. When Superman first open it was a 10 to 20 minute wait now it is nearly an hour and you just cannot get as many rides in one day I think the best we did one day was 8 rides. I have recorded of how many times I have riden Superman in all that time there have been 9 closed not running at all, 7 breakdowns with an hour or 2 wait, 2 breakdowns with a reopen in the afternoon. We have ridden in every seat and even at night during the Anzac day late opening last ride of the night first ride of the day front seat but have never been on it during a rollback but I have seen it happen twice and nearly $1800 in petrol with over 100 visits to Movieworld in this time and yes I did buy my lunch in the park everytime I got my money's worth out of the yearly pass.
I haven't even seen a rollback! I'd like to be on one someday :) My best was 10 rides in 1 day, but it was a weekday and pretty dead quiet!