Sand Storm

Intamin

Dust storm photos...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of photos from the dust storm used the sepia filter in Photoshop?

• 100%

It wasn't a sand storm. It was 100km winds from the west picking up all the red dust etc I went outside and saw everything was covered in a fine red powder and it was like red fog everywhere lol I wouldn't like to be on any fast rides haha come back with a mouth and nose full of red dust haha

Here are a couple of photos I took from the front of my house at 7am when I go home from work. The first is with the "sunset" setting turned on the other on the standard setting. The third is my car. I had a bit of trouble finding my car when I left work because all of the cars in the car park looked the same. I am hoping the prediction of another dust storm for the weekend are incorrect as I washed my car yesterday and I don't want to have to do it again. Bussy

post-98-1253853027_thumb.jpg

post-98-1253853032_thumb.jpg

post-98-1253853164_thumb.jpg

Have been hit by the dust 4 times now - once earlier in the week in Brisbane, then hit on fri\sat at Coffs coast, then another on the way back north earlier today, and arrived home to a dust blanket on everything we had cleaned from earlier in the week. Our BLUE pool blanket is ORANGE (and it was a hell of a job lifting it off the pool without letting all the scungy water fall into the pool).