Tip Top Up's Planet X FMX (or whatever it's called...)

Flea

Hey guys, I went out to Wonderland today despite the scorching temperatures to get some photos of the freestyle motorcross. I only stayed for 2 hours to see the warm up and the little peewee 50 racing event, since it was basically too hot and there were flies everywhere! From what I saw - it was amazing. Some guy took his first ever backflip while warming up, but landed hard, and ended up with minor injuries. Expect a major photo update on OzCoaster very soon including the motorcross photos and the new Marvel events. For now, I will leave you with a small soundless video clip of the pee wee 50 racing. Enjoy!

^It normally take a night (try doing a update yourself professional before making stupid comments) I hate people worldwide that claim on any site that theres not enough updates just jackasses if you ask me. I work as a full time photographer for warner bros, then have a life outside of work you know friends, family and partners. sorry if you just sit at your computer all day.

Hate is such a strong word. I'm not going to suggest you do your updates any faster rabid... you can do what you like with your site. I'm sure you are very busy at work and don't always have time for outside projects. Therefore I'm just suggesting that Flea saves time by posting his pics directly into these forums like he used to. If he wants to additionally add the pics to your site as an 'update' then that's fine. Flea takes pics regularly so I'd like to start seeing them closer to the time they were taken. It's always quicker when you eliminate a middle man. Just a suggestion

I feel much more comfortable with my photos being on OzCoaster since they are being "advertised" more so to speak. According to the site's hit counter, the updates get viewed a lot. OzCoaster alone has been visited over 500, 000 times - mostly thanks to the free advertising we get from Scream Scape and Ian's connections with American amusement park web sites and work related sources. Ian is currently putting the update together, which will be without doubt our biggest update ever. It will be worth the wait! Liam