Girl hurt at amusement park

Daniel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if the car had jammed, Why were the other cars coming through and bashing into the one that had stopped. The whole point of a block system is to stop that from happening. Im unsure why they have more cars than the ride can handle, but they are probably just spares as Huss said.

The Bus is now leaving for Ardmona KidsTown Adventure Playground
I used to go to that place heaps when i was younger. We lived nearbly and rode our bikes there, It was so cool. It was pretty nice there .

well I dont think that Mad Mouse has sensors, it was built in the 60's there wouldnt have been that type of technology.Wittingslow didnt bother updating the safety for the ride, and I dont think they will either. Because it happened soo suddenly, the operators didnt see, and by that time the other 2 were already running the course, and the 3rd car was moving up the lift hill