My second attempt

stdragon03

Ok since i stuff up the Warner Bros Movie world event see if i can stuff this one up too :unsure: On Friday 29th of Jan at 5.00pm i am meeting some friends at Luna Park Sydney and i would like to invite anyone to come down and hang out for the evening and the best thing about it you dont have to give me your MONEY :angry: But if you insist that you must your mostly welcome to :P:P . We are meeting between the ferris wheel and crystal palace those who want to go or just dam good looking just pm me or reply to this thread and i will privately send you my number While you their you can get an lunacy go wild pass for 25.00 or do what you like except you are expected to get on the joywheel with the group and if you are late well for the ladies you must drink a bottle of champers or men a case of beer then get on the turkey trots while everybody else watches. So please do come i dont want to go on RSVP and invite people. cheers Ed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh i forgot to mention i had 25 people turn up to my meet at Luna Park and we started of the day at the Deck which i fallen in love with drinks are a bit expensive but man the view is brilliant. After few beers and the ladies had some wine. :excl: Someone came up with the idea to hit the rotor up first :huh::wub: i think we spent the next 2 hours sitting on the carousel trying to clear our heads. So the next thing Luna Park must do is move the Rotor away from the Bar. Part from that we all had a good time. Ed

Hey T rex We had a great time i have got another day at Luna Park coming up on Sunday 11th April we will be meeting a 10am at the Deck opposite the carousel and it was good fun getting a whole group on the dodgems and this time i want to get the group onto the Joywheel. We might have dinner at the Deck afterwards. cheers Ed

• 2 weeks later...

stdragon03, Before the date of your second visit to LPS, you should post a reminder so that for those of us who are interested won't forget. What would be done? Do we have to pay for our wristbands ourselves? If we have friends who aren't members of Parkz Forums, can we invite them?

Hi T rex Off course you can invite your friends i have a group of people already coming along and we are meeting at the deck near the merry go around and ferris wheel. Everyone has to get their own wristband. On the day i could have about 30 - 40 people coming and i have told people that if they are late by 15 minutes the group will be gone. in terms of activities on the day im thinking about that anyway i do hope some of you can come or the other thing i was thinking maybe do a day at Luna Park with Parkz members only? any ideas thanks Ed

• 2 weeks later...