Parkz Meet & Greet

Reanimated35

And why's this?
You missed the whole Batman / Doc Brown / mrt saga late last year. Check out some of the discussions started by them on page 2 of MW here. A lot of them really went nowhere and ended in some sort of argument or the deletion or banning of a user. Spencer, I hold nothing against you and I am sure the other members would still welcome you along. As for me, I can't come on the 29th.

Thanks I will have to decline, unfortunetly. I don't feel comfortable meeting people from Internet Chat sites. No offense. I have aplogised for the very imature behavior that I had put out in the past, but as Richard said: He dosent care if people come back and re-invent themselves as a postive contribution to the board. That is exactly what I have done. I wish you all a Happy and Safe holiday, I hope we can be friends in the future. Thankyou and God Bless Yours truley -Spencer

Thanks I will have to decline, unfortunetly. I don't feel comfortable meeting people from Internet Chat sites. No offense. I have aplogised for the very imature behavior that I had put out in the past, but as Richard said: He dosent care if people come back and re-invent themselves as a postive contribution to the board.
Then come along. We will all be in the same boat pretty much (though we may have met a couple each before) -- but I have met people off a couple of communities and aftet a bit of initial awkwardness, you get over it - and we have this common passion which we will be following on the day too :) And you can always bring a friend, brother, cousin, whatever. Anything to make you more comfortable - plus we're meeting in public and not having a house party or anything. If on the day you are getting bad vibes, bail then! :)

Then come along. We will all be in the same boat pretty much (though we may have met a couple each before) -- but I have met people off a couple of communities and aftet a bit of initial awkwardness, you get over it - and we have this common passion which we will be following on the day too :) And you can always bring a friend, brother, cousin, whatever. Anything to make you more comfortable - plus we're meeting in public and not having a house party or anything. If on the day you are getting bad vibes, bail then! :)
Perhaps sometime in the not too distant future. I would love to meet everyone in person, and I thankyou for this most generous offer, however my decision still stands. Gold Coaster, have a glorious Holiday. I wish you all the best.

Can we plan another quiet day heaps in advance?. I would love to go but I live in sydney etc So i'll have to plan a road trip or something B) and do all the parks. In the past all the friends I go with get sick of going on ride after ride so I think its a good idea to meet up.