{RCT3} anyone want to help?

Reanimated35

^I'm presuming you just want to roof that large area? A quick way to do it is to just place 5x5 (or however large you want to go) roof pieces, save them as a building, and then just use these bigger pieces to do the large area quickly.
How have i not thought of this before? I hate discovering the obvious after painstakingly doing things the hard way. Only problem I'll have now is the facade

• 5 weeks later...

So here is a little follow up to this park I'm working on. Already I dont like it because its hard to get people to the other side.... so I thought. I since discovered somewhere along the line I managed to pick up a nice little CSO...a peep generator! Now I can easily have people starting from all sides of the park. Anyway, here is 10 pictures of the on-going constructions.... Shot0015-1.jpgShot0016-1.jpgShot0017.jpgShot0018-1.jpgShot0019-1.jpgShot0020-1.jpgShot0021-1.jpgShot0022-1.jpgShot0023-1.jpgShot0024-1.jpg AND THE NEW WATER TREATMENT PLANT I JUST BUILT (mainly just to take up some spare space) Shot0025-1.jpgShot0026-1.jpg

Edited by reanimated35

^In that case you would do something similar to real life, and build a long narrow pool to slow down in, sort of like what the old speed slide at WnW had: http://www.parkz.com.au/photo/AU/Gold_Coas...Stunt_Show.html Anyhow, I reckon its kind of stupid how the game has uphill segments for the body slides since they don't exist in reality.