Michael Jackson Themepark

Reanimated35

Just because he slept with children doesn't make him a paedophile or child abuser. It might be hard for you to just understand this. Sure there were claims but they were all proven otherwise and who wasn't to say they were just for the money. MJ was a pioneer for popular music just like bands like Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and Metallica were. If it wasn't for theme the genre could possibly be way different today. Getting back on topic. Whilst a theme park can seem a good idea lets hope by the time they actually come to building it they have thought it through properly and do it decently or else another Hard Rock Park will be what we end up with. I will say the location is unusual and going by what I have read on other forums and seen on Google Earth I wonder if the locals will afford a place like this and it doesn't seem the area you would want to showcase to international visitors. Only time will tell and a lot can happen between now and the building of the park.

anyway, whats this hard rock park everyone's talking about?
Wikipedia and Google broken ? :P Hard Rock Park (HRP) is in Myrtle Beach South Carolina and opened in 2008. HRP quickly went bankrupt a few months after opening and was bought at a fraction of the original cost, and is now known as Freestyle Music Park. Basically, it was a music themed park, and had appropriate attractions. Some of them did manage to carry through the music theme well enough (Eg Led Zepplin: The ride, which was a B&M looper with Whole Lotta Love as the onboard soundtrack, and Moody Blues: Nights in White Satin which was a dark ride where you wore 3D glasses and it simulated being on a drug trip. But most of the rides were flats/kiddy rides that played off a music related pun (Or none at all) and little else. Since the buyout, all of the rides have had their names/branding removed.

Well alot let alone himself admitted that he slept with children that is not his own.
Whitsy Excuse me, if you cannot contribute anything of positive value to this thread. Please do not reply to it. If the idea bothers you, just ignore it. We don't need anymore negative input and uneducated guesses. Just my 2 Cents. :) Have a Pleasent day. -Spencer