Sign in to follow this  
stdragon03

Its back on

18 posts in this topic

Hi i have booked our first major event at Movie World its similar to my failed attempt last time A superman Breakfast and this time you might be more interest. The event includes Breakfast + drinks jce, soft drink and water. 1hr of exclusive time on Superman plus free membership to our club. Prices are 105.00 per person 85.00 for Season ticket holders and concession who are riding superman 85.00 for child under 13 who is riding superman 55.00 for child under 13 non rider 55.00 for concession non rider Booking details, General information and terms and conditions you can find here. I hope this is more tangible i am losing money on this but it doesn't matter its worth it and hoping to use this as some publicity and work on my relationship with Movie World so in the future the might give me a discount or a reduce cost on hiring their coasters out. thanks Ed

Hi thanks for your compliment oh that would be nice to have a full breakfast but no its just muffins, danishes, croissants and drinks jce soft drink and water. maybe coffee and tea. Alex yes it is private hire but i guess they dont know who i am and they wouldn't want to allow me some extended ride time for nothing and i did ask them about other groups and they said they will be given the same deal VRTP i book it with.

' One question, how will storage of personal belongings be handled? Will lockers be forced upon us or will there be somewhere to leave our stuff? Oh i would say that we will be using the normal lockers Do you get unlimited muffins, or is it two person for example? I cant answer that but i will go and ask them and let you know im like you i love muffins and danishes. I use to work as a cook at the convention cntr in Darling harbour and even with allocated food their is always left overs so my suggestion is get stuck into the food dont be shy. If anybody else has questions i will find out soon. thanks Ed

Doesn't the park open to the public at 10am? If that were the case, and if the breakfast starts at 9am and is short, and takes say 30 minutes that would only leave half an hour of exclusive ride time on superman?

"This sounds great Does the VIP pass count as a "season ticket" for the $85 cost." Absolutely "Doesn't the park open to the public at 10am? If that were the case, and if the breakfast starts at 9am and is short, and takes say 30 minutes that would only leave half an hour of exclusive ride time on superman?" The breakfast function starts at nine that was in the agreement that i signed but i will ask if we can make it earlier or if they are just going have superman open for the hour and those who want to ride can ride and those who want to eat can eat. i will find out thanks

Hi If people are struggling with coming up with the money and really want to go you can email me or telephone me and we can come up with a payment plan. I will need to be paid before 14th may 2010 to meet my requirements with Movie World. I have 50 tickets available. Thanks Ed

Hi Just an update The morning now starts at 8.30 for breakfast and then over to Superman at 9.00am for the complete hour of exclusive ride time. Secondly Movie World offered to send out a technician to give us a Question and answer session on Superman Escape roller coaster So come on and give this event a go i can guarantee you will have a great time. thanks Ed So book here

Edited by stdragon03