Sign in to follow this  
dawn

Theme Park in Sunshine Coast still going ahead?

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, Can anyone tell me if the theme park is still going ahead in the sunshine coast?? ive been looking on the internet but cant find any upto date info to see if the council approved it, thanks everyone :)

Which one?

• Adventura Water Park Resort - Park page can be found here. It doesn't sound very likely that this park is going ahead according to posts here.
  • Wet'n'Wild Aussie World - Cancelled. Articles late last year confirm this. See this forum.

Both seem to have been cancelled as a result of the financial crisis.

Come on Lylefart, you need to start reading stuff properly and stop spamming so much. Adventura Water Park Resort is not the same as Adventure Mountain, and if you'd clicked the links provided by themeparkgc you would've known that.

Come on Lylefart, you need to start reading stuff properly and stop spamming so much. Adventura Water Park Resort is not the same as Adventure Mountain, and if you'd clicked the links provided by themeparkgc you would've known that.
I couldn't check out the links cos I have pop up blocker, but I've just turned it off for a SHORT MOMENT. And anyway, it was just a thought because they both sound the same and Andventure Waters is a new water park going up in the North. Edited by lylefart