WVTP offering another "Q150" Style pass

DaptoFunlandGuy

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned already. Being in Hong kong, i haven't had access to my email - i received this on wednesday from WVTP (ie: not from My Fun)

Join the Fun Revolution now and get UNLIMITED entry to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet'n'Wild until 30 June 2010 for an unbelievable price! Pay just $69.95 for adults and $45.95 for pensioners & kids!
Original email is below:

post-152-1267237423_thumb.jpg

Thats the new QLD VIP lite, funny thing is that it is cheaper to get it then just a one day entry ticket into Movie World or Sea World. It seems that the email has only been addressed to the Q150 pass holders who did not get the VIP pass. The Dreamworld World Pass one is also $69 which is located here, but it is only valid from the 27th March - 30th June as opposed to the VIP lite which is available now. One would envisage a new pass similar to the QLD VIP pass, maybe costing a bit more for the next year (ie to cash in on the new attractions and such), and not with such a silly name, whenever i go to a park and i'm waiting in the line, i'm forever hearing the poor staff cope with complaints from VIP pass holders about the length of their line.

Thats the new QLD VIP lite, funny thing is that it is cheaper to get it then just a one day entry ticket into Movie World or Sea World. It seems that the email has only been addressed to the Q150 pass holders who did not get the VIP pass.
It is cheaper, but still only available to QLD residents, so there is still market for the one-day entry ticket for those outside the state. (not everyone gets a 3park pass) As to being addressed only to Q150's who didn't buy the VIP - I bought both, using the same MyFun login, and I never filled out the pass form for the Q150, only the VIP, which is the only place besides MyFun that has my email address. Trouble is, I've been spoilt for ticketing since I moved up here, considering the Q150 and then the VIP pass, I was intending on buying the 3 park annual pass when I moved up, and quite willing to spend the money on it each year. Now that i've had it so cheap, if they pull this style of pass, and I have to buy the mega pass, I probably won't, and I'll just wait until they bring out another cheap offer.