Album is no more

Richard

I've removed the Photo Album from the site (the link at the top is still there, as well as links around the place, which I'll be removing soon) to help some changes that are coming very soon take place. I'm sorry if you've lost some pictures there, but it's all for the best. The attachments in the current forums will be lost also, but the feature will remain.

I thought it'd be worthwhile adding an update since earlier this morning. I've done a test of the upgrade system, using a copy of the database I made this morning. It all went smoothly - no issues anywhere. I want to make the actual change some time next week, which will mean no more than an hour of downtime for the forums. This is the first step to bringing you the new site in coming months.

I can't access my personal message is this due to the work you are doing? This is the error message I get: General Error Could not get User Quota DEBUG MODE SQL Error : 1146 Table 'totalthrills_com.phpbb_attach_quota' doesn't exist SELECT l.quota_limit FROM phpbb_attach_quota q, phpbb_quota_limits l WHERE (q.user_id = 95) AND (q.user_id <> 0) AND (q.quota_type = 2) AND (q.quota_limit_id = l.quota_limit_id) LIMIT 1 Line : 183 File : /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/forums/attach_mod/posting_attachments.php "The Bus is now leaving for Faults Bay, Tasmania"

Great new site Richard, but just a few questions. Can we change the words that appear under our usernames? Before, once you reached 100 posts, you could change this. Going back to my last post in this thread, can I access the PM that was sent to me but I got that error message? If not could the person who sent it to me please re-send it. Thanks "The Bus is now leaving for Goneaway National Park, Queensland"

Sure you can, go into User CP, and under Edit Profile, you can specify a custom title. There's no minimum posts either now, so anyone can do it. As for your PM, there's no record of any PMs sent to you recently in the database, and database entries don't just disappear, so I don't really know what's happened. Good to hear everyone likes it. Of course this is only the beginning. The theme will be modified to fit in with the new site's design, much like the old forums fit in with Total Thrills.

Okay quick question, probably stupid me but I can't find how... Is there any way to turn off the default setting of automaticaly quoting a post your replying to when you go into the advanced reply section? I know there is an option under 'quick reply' but I can't see anything in the main reply window. Oh and BTW I can't find 'custom tittle' in Edit Profile either??

Ah knew it would be simple. I never hovered over the button long enough to see the little popup! Just a quick note, don't know if it was a one off but I just came here via the link in a subscription email and it just threw 'runtime errors' at me. Maybe its just a one of thing for me or perhaps there is a loose piece of script lurking somewhere. New forums are great btw.

Im with DJ on this one I still can't see the 'custom title' section. Richard, when I posted my message with the error message my screen was telling me that I had 1 new personal message. I think I also recieved an email telling me this but I deleted it so I have no proof. Oh well what can you do? If it was important it will be resent to me. "The Bus is now leaving for Lostbiscca, Western Australia"

I'm currently writing this from the computer in reception at the resort my cottage is located (www.raffertysresort.com.au), the internet speed is shocking, but it'll do. From what I can see on this screen (800x600 resolution, eww!), the new layout looks pretty nice! I can't wait to get back home to see how it looks on my new Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop ;) Just to let you know guys, it's currently a comfortable 25 degrees at my holiday house - we'll be going water skiing later today.. jealous? :P Almost up on one ski, Liam