Tower of Terror Update

ads086

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I notice that Dreamworld doesn't have any reference to ToT2 on the main page of their website anymore. Considering this is a pretty major refurb of one of the most popular rides - I would have thought there'd be a big deal about it on the website. I noted that for Winter Wonderland they did a full graphical overlay on the main page of the site to advertise it. I also haven't seen any commercials for ToT2 down here in NSW yet... although perhaps this will happen closer to the date. Bmull19 - perhaps you could have a little word in Kenny's ear about this?

I notice that Dreamworld doesn't have any reference to ToT2 on the main page of their website anymore. Considering this is a pretty major refurb of one of the most popular rides - I would have thought there'd be a big deal about it on the website. I noted that for Winter Wonderland they did a full graphical overlay on the main page of the site to advertise it. I also haven't seen any commercials for ToT2 down here in NSW yet... although perhaps this will happen closer to the date. Bmull19 - perhaps you could have a little word in Kenny's ear about this?
Check back today for a home page TOTII style! In regards to TV interstate (it costs a lot more gum leaves compared to TV Qld) and why its not as broadly seen.

In regards to TV interstate (it costs a lot more gum leaves compared to TV Qld) and why its not as broadly seen.
But surely the ROI would far outweigh the cost of the TV ads? I thought interstate visitors make up for a considerable percentage of visitors... ToT is an iconic ride that is known across Australia, why not capitalise on this major refurb?

Check back today for a home page TOTII style! In regards to TV interstate (it costs a lot more gum leaves compared to TV Qld) and why its not as broadly seen.
OOooo... I love cool little tech things, especially those interactive homepages Dreamworld has. HOPEFULLY we will see a lot of terror in it. Like the picture that's one there all darkened with like some grey clouds around the top of the tower and an evil laugh sound. <:-)