Sign in to follow this  
Cheekybiker

Got another one I need ID'ed

8 posts in this topic

It's being used as a pot plant holder in my pensioner mates yard . He's going to sell it off as part of a general tidy up of his place and some information on what it is off & such would definitely help . Anyone have any info on what it was off , who manufactured it and such ? YellowSub.jpgYellowSub2.jpgYellowSub3.jpg

I'm thinking one of those kids rides that goes up and down and around. (Like the aeroplanes at dreamworld)
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well... it also reminds me of a log ride for some reason...

Surely a log ride would have a place fro rubber stoppers on the front/back. Looks like something was bolted to the top front and maybe a chain at the nose
Mmm, true... from the looks of it I think what Gazza said is true, since you could hook a chain through the nose and possibly through the back...? I'm a bit new to theme parks and rides, etc. so excuse me for any mistakes ^_^"

I was thinking with the space at the lower back of the capsule that it looks like there could have been a propeller of some kind, sort of like a submarine. However the simple fact that there are so many small holes in the body would put serious doubt that this was any sort of water ride.