Sign in to follow this  
Auscoaster

Bo Limits coaster simulator

11 posts in this topic

Hey i got it, I'm currenty building the bush beast, i have built the cyclone, corks screw and heaps of others. My site should be up soon, which there is a track exchange for No limits and the other sim games. www.auscoaster.com. hopefully up within the next week.

Also i found it very helpful was opening up a premade coaster track and just look how they did it, thats the best way and just fool around with different tools and track segments.

I have got a copy of the Grizzly here and it's a very bad copy of it. I mean the track layout is almost right, but the sidewalks next to the track are all out of place, and there's drops where there aren't meant to be and so on. So i'm leaving a challenge to you guys because i have no idea what i am doing in the No Limits editor. Here it is. I would like for anyone game enough to download this file, and make it better and make it more like our beloved Bush Beast. And when done, can you post it upto the forums for everyone else to share. Come-on if your good at No-Limits in terms of the Cadd editing, give it a go, it doesn't need that much work done to it. Thank You