Planet S.O.S in 4D

Andy_q69

Planet SOS is a great show. It mightn't have the big names (like anyone these days knows who Leslie Nielson is though, sadly), but as far as being environmentally aware, it really hits the right spots. When those polar bears, after all that laugh-out-loud fun sliding down the ice tunnels land on the iceberg and begin to drift out to sea, it says a lot more than any words ever could, which is why Planet SOS is so effective. It's very simple, yet incredibly effective for what it's trying to achieve.

Hey, glad to hear you had a good day at SW Andy! I've seen SOS myself, and I really like it. The film may not have a narration, but as Richard said, what is on the screen is more effective then any words could be. Its a fun movie, has heaps of special effects squeezed in with an underlying environmental message (I think I'll have to start writing press releases soon ;) ).

I really enjoyed the other show they had 'Pirates' though after the years went on it became a bit cheesey. The new one sounds cool, i will make sure i check it out next time i'm up there. On another note --------------HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOZ---------------------------------------- (i hope its the right day but that's what it says on the forums) Have a great day :) Cheers