Unknown Warragamba Theme Park

mooball

I think it may be the old Bullens Animal World. ( I think that's what it was called). I can't remember much about it but I remember the highlight of the place was riding a real Camel. There were plenty of other animals to look at but not much else to do as I recall.

It's not Bullen's Animal World, but unfortunately it's name escapes me. From memory it was something generic like 'funnyland' or 'crazyland,' but don't quote me on that. I recall it was on the right hand side as you were driving to the Dam just before you got into the park. It has been rundown / abandoned for as long as I can remember (I'm in my thirties & despite living nearby & traveling to the dam at least once a year, I've never seen it in operation). I haven't been through the area since 2006, but it was still as it appears in the photos then. Edit: LOL, just took a proper look at the photos, and I now believe it may have been called 'Fun Land' (and you can quote me on that!) ;)

Edited by strop

I guess we're just unlucky to live in Sydney. To look at something like that is so depressing. I only hope that LPS won't share the same fate as all the other parks including this one. I never knew that a theme park in Warragamba ever existed.

Edited by T-Rex