Which ride best fits each age category?

rewindniwer

I wouldn't remove any rides. I would re-track Bush Beast completely, remove the trim and give the trains a major rehab. I'd also do something about Bounty's Revenge, probally replace the restraints with something more comfortable, and add padding to those seats (or benches!). I'd say Space Probe would be the best for the adult/teenage category. It's smooth (adults don't like getting beat up, aka Bush Beast) and gives an excellent thrill. Liam

Best Rides: Kids Ride: Little Monsters Flying School Teen Ride: Space Probe/Demon Adult Ride: Space Probe/Demon Family: Snowy River Rampage Ride to be removed: Great Race, it's a piece of crap. Also Beastie and Skyrider, there closed for crying out loud GET RID OF THEM. "The Bus is now leaving for Mount Rideout, Queensland"

Is there any difference between adult and teen really? About the only difference is that teen rides need sexier names and funkier colours.:cool: I'd say Space Probe is above and beyond anything else at the park, so put that down as my answer. I don't think there are any rides that would do the park a favour by being removed. Surely give many rides a nice big rehab, but there's really nothing that's too beyond hope that it's better to remove than keep, is there? I'll go with Flea and completely retrack Bush Beast and so forth, only I'll go one step further and replace the trains with two nice new PTCs. They are some really comfortable trains, and not out of reach for just about any park that's turning a profit.

I agree Space Probe for teenagers and adults, but The Demon more popular amongst the teenagers although i find it boring and simple. I personally think Wonderland could have boost popularity and profit by building a full circuit steel rollercoaster rather thatn a boomerang. But then again i guess the boomerage would have been the cheaper choice. Also I would alter the small lake in the middle and make a more suitable theming for the ship, some how i think it has very minor theming that does any good.