Dreamworld Itinerary

lollydove

So tomorrow, when it's still the Ekka holidays, 2 of my friends and myself are going to Dreamworld + WWW. First; will it be quiet? I'm guessing it will at WWW (which is why we wanna go, heheh), but one person in our group has never been to Dreamworld before, so, as much as we hate it, we're taking her on the Motocoaster- which will (maybe) take forever, considering it's the Motocoaster we're talking about.... Also, how should we go about making a custom itinerary of sorts? We can go on any of the rides at WWW with ease (except for the girl who's never gone before... she's so tiny, only 139cm! X3), but what about DW? We want to go on the ToT before it's closed for a bit (yaay refurbishment), and we want to go on the Claw, the Cyclone (well, i might not do it... still a wuss! >_<)... The only ride we're not very comfortable going on is the Wipeout and Giant Drop (though the OTHER girl can ride the Wipeout w/o problems)... Is there a peak time for each of these rides to go? We want to visit the Game Site too (we love DDR)... is this too much in one day, or since it's the Ekka holidays will it be fine? Speaking of the rides- how will I get over my fear of big rides? I'm scared of heights and I REALLY want to go on the Cyclone, but whenever I watch the rollercoaster from WWW the height and the screaming scares me off a bit- I almost went on the Claw once too, but didn't for the same reasons. Is there a way to somehow 'delude' myself into jumping into the line and riding the rides without hyperventilating? Haha sorry for my questions XD I go to DW about once a month and always go on the same rides, I just want to venture into new ones ^_^

I say Giant Drop first up because they only have one side operating as of late and it does get a little bit busy. :)
Haha, personally I don't think any of us want to go on the Giant Drop- though the 'thrillseeker' in my group of friends is thinking about it XDD Would any other of the Big 6 rides be a bit busy? (I still think Motocoaster will take forever)

Was there last Friday and based on my visit any school groups will be gone around 2-3pm. After around 3pm motocoaster will have around a 5 minute wait. The worst queue was the Drop followed closely by Tower. Even around 4:30 they will still have a longish line. Don't let crowds early in the day put you off as come 3pm they should mostly be gone.

Was there last Friday and based on my visit any school groups will be gone around 2-3pm. After around 3pm motocoaster will have around a 5 minute wait. The worst queue was the Drop followed closely by Tower. Even around 4:30 they will still have a longish line. Don't let crowds early in the day put you off as come 3pm they should mostly be gone.
Thanks for the helpful advice! Might pop in to Dreamworld first and do the log ride and river rapids and check the status of the queues for the other rides and if they're not too long we might as well go then :)

I was at Dreamworld today from 11:15ish to 1:30PM Went to ToT first (was my main reason for going) and the line was almost to the bottom of the stairs at the Skull entrance, Giant Drop was almost a walk on (2-3 min wait) both sides operating. Rapids and Log ride was almost no wait and Claw and Wipeout about 10 mins :) White Water World looked almost empty from the Giant Drop....

I was at Dreamworld today from 11:15ish to 1:30PM Went to ToT first (was my main reason for going) and the line was almost to the bottom of the stairs at the Skull entrance, Giant Drop was almost a walk on (2-3 min wait) both sides operating. Rapids and Log ride was almost no wait and Claw and Wipeout about 10 mins :) White Water World looked almost empty from the Giant Drop....
Hmmm... my friend (who's the one that's trying to force me on ToT) said that if the line's too long we don't have to do it :P That's good- we were hoping to go on rapids and log ride once we're done with www, since we'll still be in our swimmers XD That's what we've been hoping for- we hope that we can practically get the whole of www to ourselves for the day :D weather over here in brissy looks nice and sunny, too~ Considering how long you were there for, it sounds like you could get on the rides in a good amount of time :) Going at 10 today- so excited! :D