Undercover Boss

rappa

Watched it the other night and will say after TPR being there then seeing the park on the show it makes me want to go and visit Silver Dollar City. Also interesting that they have other attractions under their banner and not just theme parks. There was one part during the episode that is a *facepalm* moment. You will know it when you see it.

Pfft... that guy who was working there since 14 wants to be a design person. :P Better not take my shine. xD And a coaster that goes under water? Doesn't he realise that on impact to the water at that speed, it won't make it through. To get through it, he'd need MASSIVE power for something of that mass! Anywhos.... pretty good so far.

@ThemeParkGC - Phew, he had me worried. @Scott. - Of course I knew that, that's why I said it wouldn't work (the underwater) 'cause could you imagine how much it would hurt?!? @Pin142 - I don't see a problem with RCT? What's so bad??? :P And what's better with No Limits???

RCT I think is far to constrained since you are stuck to a grid. No limits is as close as you'll get to real world representations of real coasters...You have a very fine degree of control of the track geometry, as well as how the ride actually runs (Eg acceleration rates of launches, deceleration and holding times on brake runs) Plus you can import 3D objects. See: http://www.nolimitscoaster.com/ This ride in particular is a good benchmark of how much you can do with the program:

Then again, I'm a bit anti CAD (And that even extends to my Uni work) so I tend to just hand draw stuff :) Edited by Gazza

^ You mean a coaster intertwined with themed buildings? I think the closest one might be G'sengte Sau at Tripsdrill, but it's more of a family coaster than a full sized looper.

A couple of other rides in a similar vein (Coincidentally, also in Germany) are Black Mamba and Fluch Von Novgorod. Edited by Gazza