Village on the RISE!

S.W24

Well at this current stage there is a lot of stuff happening in all the Warner Village parks. Some that are NEW offerings, Some well needed changes, A few updated things and well lets just say a lot is going to be happening between now and the end of next year. At this current time we have seen and heard of the following changes to our parks. WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD - Removal of Shrek 4D for a new movie to be announced During this month. -We also see Fright Nights getting a notch up in the scare department with the new addition of franchised names becoming a part of the event line up. -We also have this years Christmas Extravaganza to look forward to INFO to be released once Halloween has finished. SEA WORLD -Removal of shark attack as we welcome the King penguin, as well as the agile Gentoo penguin. -We see Sea World getting into the Halloween spirit this year with daytime offerings, Count Von Count from Sesame Street, a new live show. Fancy Dress Parade plus more (THIS IS NOT A NIGHT TIME EVENT) -Castaway Bay opens this September with 3 key attractions, Battle Boats ride with over 80 awesome water cannons, The Sky Fortress featuring five fun filled levels of rope bridges, tunnels and much more and the Sky Climb* will test bravery and balance on a thrilling course 12 metres above the ground. The sky climb will be a upcharged attraction. -Also the removal Of the recent film Ocean Rescue (Space filler for the new attraction) WET'N'WILD -We see the Addition of 4 Looping water slides, Aqua Loop along with a small drop chute slide. -Wetnwild also welcomes a 2 new pay for attractions first being the Endless wave similar to Flow Rider at Dreamworld, and The extreme Zip line. From the rather large list of things above all i can say is over the next 8 months that list is only going to get BIGGER and i emphasise bigger. Its great to see that WVTP are starting to get active again after having such a quiet start to the year. But things are only going up for the parks as we get ready for WBMW 20th birthday next year which shall be BIG also.

the only 2 things I am mildly excited about from the list so far are the looping slides and the Penguins.. I really do hope that what will be added to the list will be something truly big.. MW IMO is overdue but clearly they are holding off for the Park's big 20 next year. Areas of MW to keep an eye on over the next 18 months: - Batman simulator - Looney Tunes River Ride - Western corner/old show stage area - Lethal Weapon An educated guess but I reckon I am at least 50% on the money here:)

Sorry gazza kinda did make it sound like I was gonna say stuff we didn't know, but my point was to gather all the good things together as it wasn't to long ago we were complain about every little thing village was doing. MickeyD I agree with you on all those 4 points. Well I wasn't going to say but seeing Randy already did in another thread the new movie for sea world is happy feet 4D which has been in the works for quiet a while now.

What is the ol;d show stage area?? It's still there.. Im loving what they are putting in 'the area of' looney tunes river ride.
I hope to love what they have in store for the area - it has its heart and soul embedded at the root (-haha he said 'root') and with a theme that has played so much quiet success over the years.. The Looney Tunes river ride was Woody's sentimental favourite of the Park's original design and I sincerely hope it is treated with the same respect in helping sculpt it's future Edited by MickeyD

haha, yer sorry, I was being a little random, I was saying that what is going in 'the area' of Looney tunes river ride, I am very happy and exited about but I hate the location it's going in.. the attraction planned would have suited a different area of the park, but thats just me.. I said I would prefer something different than what Movie World has planned. Just ignore my last post then if I am confusing everyone.

Firstly i dont see what either of you are going on about (Randy/Jakeman).To start with the attraction is still in current operation as its planned to be in the near and distant future. As for Randy i don't know who is telling you these rumours or were your getting it from but yourself or your informant are violating WVTP Employment Contract/Agreement. I plus i few other members on this forum are aware you were or still are a front line employee of the company. You for one should realise what your saying on these forums shouldn't be said eg Happy Feat. Its not your place to open your trap when no official word has been made. Also i don't know about anyone else on these forums. But you flappin your gums all over the forum about stuff like new attractions or changes to our parks that have yet to be announced by the company formally. Really doesn't make you any more popular or well liked on the forum for doing so. Also i would just like to back up your question DJrappa, Jakeman who is your source?????

No one had to say your an employee Randy there are a lot of people on these forums that work for the company that not a lot of people know they do. For that exact reason. Those who speak less about the parks operations and insider info and more about General theme park/ride discussion are those who do because they know where they stand when it comes to what should and shouldn't be said. When people like your selves say stuff that shouldn't be said even if it is only a RUMOUR or from "your source" this causes a lose of trust between us the theme park community and the companies in which we follow. Once that trust is lost we don't get to find out about these things anymore, No one gets invites to press events ect. The herks and perks won't be there anymore.

^^ He's done the same thing to some of my posts as well.
Ok i cant remember if i did im sorry! i will shut my trap and never talk on this site again and sorry for spilling the gosip if it is true? or not and the person that i got it from should shut up lol :P so sorry guys and have fun on this site :) and for you james stay in skool hahaha :)