Dreamworld's 30th

www worker

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By amphitheatre do you mean seating for a show? If so how close is it to the water (i.e. could the show be on the water or is there enough room on land for it)? I know Jordan M mentioned a while ago about the possibility of a new Bushranger show. I'm guessing this could be it.
I hoped/speculated a Bush Ranger Show, however have confirmed with several it is the new location for Oakley Creek Farm show.
So far it's just a roof shaped for an amphitheater and it faces toward the defunct waterfall so I don't think it's for a water show unfortunately
I have a shot from back on the 27th of last month, obviously a lot has happend/changed so hopefully someone can take a photo soon

^ The current one.

I hoped/speculated a Bush Ranger Show, however have confirmed with several it is the new location for Oakley Creek Farm show.
I don't see why they'd move the show unless something was planned for that area. Maybe they are going to do something on the spot of the old chairlift station and the current Oakey Creek Farm Show location. Edited by themeparkgc

I don't see why they'd move the show unless something was planned for that area. Maybe they are going to do something on the spot of the old chairlift station and the current Oakey Creek Farm Show location.
^ I certainly hope so because if the new and improved 'Oakey Creek Farm Show' is going to be Dreamworld's only attraction this Christmas, their attendance and revenue are going to drop even faster

So.... wait. One minute, he doesn't know the difference between a currently running animal show and a decade old bushranger style show....

So oaky creek farm show is the old river show or the currently running one? I have forgotten Cheers
THe next minute he knows everything going on in the park:
This is not all that is planned for Christmas - a lot is on the way!! I'm not saying any more sorry
IMHO it's just not cricket. In the meantime...
I didn't say it would be big
Well no, you didn't say it would be big, but you did say it would be a lot. Whether it's big, or a lot, it would take time to construct either. Big takes time, a lot takes time. Edited by AlexB

SummerBanner-676x200-HWK_summer_home.jpg
Dreamworld, Australia's favourite family theme park turns the big three-o in 2011. To celebrate the history and what is yet to come, the theme park is cranking up the excitement these holidays with the Dreamworld Summer FUNomenon. With ten new shows for this holiday period (27 December to 21 January), the two parks will be bursting with fun and the best way to enjoy the season is with a $69 Summer Passport giving you unlimited access to both Dreamworld and WhiteWater World until 30 June, 2011. Enjoy all your favourite thrills, test out the reloaded and reversed Tower of Terror II, spot our tiger cub Pi, and take in the brand new line-up of summer fun entertainment.

In addition to this it looks like Dreamworld will bring back Illuminate to finish off their nightly entertainment (following the Illusion and Jukebox shows). More information is available by clicking on any of those links or heading here.

Hahhaha, I JUST came here to post this also. :P I think out of those 9 shows and the sliming, I would visit the sliming (I've done it before, and hoping this time it will be better) and probably 5 shows of the 9. I've already seen the Dreamtime one, so I won't do that again (good once, it is, just you know what's going to happen next. ahhhaha). Wiggles, maybe, but they're a bit too little for me and I'm not sure about the Aussie Sheep Shearing. All the others, I will do. Seems like a pretty good line up. And must be illuminate with the JukeBox show finishing at 6:45/6:50ish... Even if not, we're getting a fair whack of time in the park these school holidays. ONLY ONE BIG DISAPPOINTMENT ABOUT THIS! The park will be PACKED! :-( And I'm not gonna have a clue how to beat the lines, in both parks! Gosh, how would I do it???? I'm expecting hour lines. >.> And up to 2 hours for some. Im gonna have a boring time. hahaha. Here's hoping the rides open during the later periods of the day while the shows are on. *Wipes tear*, Please don't be too packed! I hate lines! :(