Dreamworlds Ethics

Honestly, I really cant believe the nerve (well not nerve, but you get it) of some people picking at every little thing Dreamworld does! Like seriously, c'mon, can't we just give them a break? First it was 'TOTII isn't a new ride, it's just a lame excuse to avoid putting one in' and now this?! Honestly, look, this may cause cancer, but everything does! Microwaves cause cancer too! AND, if the shop down the road replaced the spot where the sunscreen used to be with some chocolate because they thought it was more profitable, and then you couldn't find the sunscreen anymore (and no one would help you. :P), is that unethical because it's causing cancer? Seriously, let's just give them a break for once.

Oh ffs, no one can make up there mind. Phones cause cancer, then they don't, then they do. This post is right, apparently everything causes cancer. In my opinion the shit that goes into our food these days is doing far more harm than a phone tower. There are plenty of reasons to criticise dreamworld... This is not one of them.

Microwaves cause cancer too!
Microwaves cause cancer now!? ;) I think the only way your gunna get cancer from a microwave is if you pull it apart and pump about 800W through the magnetron. Look at the end of the day, if Dreamworld are making money by leasing their property then good on them. More money should mean an improvement in the park. Edited by mickey_079

Who’s criticising? It was just a question.
I guess the criticism was implied given you brought up the idea of the cancer link, rather than just simply starting a topic saying "DW are leasing land for a phone tower near Tiger Island".
First it was 'TOTII isn't a new ride, it's just a lame excuse to avoid putting one in'
The upgrade is welcome, but yeah I would actually agree that it was a bit of an excuse to avoid a proper new thrill ride....Claw was what?....How many years ago now? Anyway, yeah the cancer link is not worth considering (Plus how do we know how it would affect non human species) There are so many everyday things in the industrialised world that present a slight cancer risk that avoiding one or two of them is going to have little net effect. In other news, Tiger Island is to be renamed Optus Zoo.