Stupid Residents

Bussy

I dont know if this is true or not. The other day my mates mum told me that when she was a little girl, the Wildmouse had a bit of a accident killing two riders. Apparently the car de-railed and ended up in the water or something.   Could anyone confirm this??? Screammachine
Yep, apparently this story is true . I was told that the accident occurred during testing of the wildmouse. Now those who have riddin the wildmouse you know what those corners are like so it's not surprising. Luna Park until 79 had only one official injury on their rides and that was when a French Sailor stood up on the Big Dipper and had his head decapited. A girl I went to primary school reckoned that her Grandmother had the sailors head land in her lap. Now I was told this many years before this statement was made on a TV show. Or course there was the train on the big Dipper getting stuck on the final turn and the other train hitting it from behind. Sadly not long after that the Ghost train fire occurred. Apart from that those are the only registered accidents at Luna park ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta admit, he's right! In my personal opinion, the Demon would be excellent to fit into Luna Park Sydney, or Melbourne, where it was originally planned to be........ If you look at the problem at hand was that the screams etc. were a) coming from a high up place directly into the appartments and b)weren't soundproofed properly. Basically Demon obviously has two high points, the two lift hills, and the rest of the ride i.e. the bit where we scream because the cobra roll is giving us a seizure, is low and protected from the rest of the park. But you see, by now, the land that was used for the Big Dipper has probably been taken by something else so there's probably little chance of fitting it into Syndey's Luna Park. THAT'S MY TWO AND A QUARTER CENTS!!!