Looney Toons River Ride closed

Derwan

The queue theming is pretty good - but if MW does get a coaster like this it should be in somewhere else (like replacing Lethal Weapon) instead of Kids WB! Village - it won't fit well with the Looney Tunes theming. They've already got a coaster (Road Runner) in Kids WB! Village so I see no good reason for having two coasters in the same area. They could put a Zamperla Disko in the area themed to Looney Tunes in some way - or perhaps a Zamperla Crazy Bus to replace Marvin the Martian's Rocket ride (btw what happened to that ride? - hasn't been very clear the reasons for it being removed) or they could even have Dodgem cars in the shape of Looney Tunes characters. Just a few more ideas I'm suggesting.

i dont know how many times I have posted this in one thread or another - but please let the new attraction be in the same vein as buzz lightyear at disney amazing ride - you can re-ride and still get a lot of enjoyment out of it... please mw!

theme it to the wb characters if you want - just give us a family ride everyone can love

i dont know how many times I have posted this in one thread or another - but please let the new attraction be in the same vein as buzz lightyear at disney amazing ride - you can re-ride and still get a lot of enjoyment out of it... please mw! theme it to the wb characters if you want - just give us a family ride everyone can love

You could have this one themed to Duck Dodges. It would easily be a great attraction.

i dont know how many times I have posted this in one thread or another - but please let the new attraction be in the same vein as buzz lightyear at disney

I am totally with this one. the building is already there, as well as the "pathway" - all you need is the omnimover system, and the targets \ soundtrack. Obviously it can't be disney, but you could put pretty much any theme to it in the WB universe.

I am totally with this one. the building is already there, as well as the "pathway" - all you need is the omnimover system, and the targets \ soundtrack. Obviously it can't be disney, but you could put pretty much any theme to it in the WB universe.

They wouldn't have enough money to buy an Omnimover, I'm guess they cost a lot, having so many cars. They could do it like Universal Men In Black attraction in Florida and they could use effects like they had before in the ride.

As I said in another post I would love this... a great dark ride if the River Ride ain't staying either like Men In Black or Toy Story Midway Mania or do it like the mermaid that has just been finished at DCA or any other model/version/movie theme Disney has done http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIarm5FEQXI&feature=player_detailpage Just theme it to Looney Tunes... biggest problem is budget but as I said before they have done things in-house before to bring costs down i.e. Bermuda Triangle.

Elmer Fudd would be a good idea for a shooter if a new ride goes in the Looney Tunes River Ride building but would kids be wanting to shoot Bugs Bunny if they play the part of Elmer Fudd? I personally think a Marvin the Martian space-themed shooter ride would be a better idea. Kinda goes along the lines of the Buzz Lightyear one at Disneyland.

^ I had the same problem when I was writing the last year. The best solution I had was to have the targets be of the fake 'cardboard cutout' variety to make it clear that while the ride was about rabbit (and duck) hunting, you weren't hunting real animals. Bugs and Daffy's role, instead of being targets, was as Animatronics characters, who with their "Duck Season! Rabbit Season!" dialogue changed the goals of the ride, and added some comedy. It seemed satisfactory to me. I had originally tried to come up with something for Marvin the Martian, but when you watch Looney Tunes, it turns out Marvin the Martian is the bad guy. He's always trying to destroy Earth, and kill people, so a ride from his perspective didn't seem quite right to me. Instead I figured it was better to make it from Elmer's perspective, and redefine what Rabbit Hunting was so that it was fine for everyone to do it, and have the ride pass all the other characters along on the way.

• 4 weeks later...