Lscia8, Cruiseshipfan and Chop2332's Warner Bros Movie World Recreation

chop2332

What do you need? I am going tomorrow. I have a camera. Not the best but it's good. I am going by myself so I can film in peace. I can film some extra stuff for you if you want.
That's great thanks. Some stuff around the Batman area, but all the shops that line Main Street too. I don't get out there until Sunday. Edited by Gazza

• 2 weeks later...

Now I know it seems as though there is nothing happening with this Recreation but there are a couple of reasons. cruiseshipfan is on holidays at the moment so he cannot work on anything and we are waiting for a couple of people to upload their photos. so please guys if you have any photos that aren't already on parkz can you please put them into a zip file and upload them. A quick tut on how to make a zip: 1. Download WinRAR 2. right click on your desktop-new-WinRAR ZIP archive-Name it-Drag and drop your photos to the file. 3. Go to uploading.com or rapidshare.com or any other uploading site 4. Upload the .Zip file 5. Post the download link on here. Additional Info: If you could make folders of what the images are in the zip that would be helpful. eg. Create a folder named Hollywood Stunt Driver-Put all the images of HSD in the folder-Drag and drop the whole folder into the Zip. A photo that you may think has no real features like a side shot of something may still be helpful to us. It may not be worth uploading to parkz but could be all the help for us to get this recreation spot on. If anyone has any photos of the following please put them into a zip: -Pounce and Bounce -Batman area -The exterior of the show stage -The shops(exterior and interior) -Signs~May seem silly but they are easy to make and add realism to the recreation Hope my mini tutorial helps jakeman Thanks Guys. In case I missed a please: PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

Edited by chop2332

I am now back for holidays. I am awaiting to create a model but I need some pictures. I don't care what part of the park it is from. All I need is a picture for reference and textures. Ps: Chop2332 are me going to the river ride now that they are removing it. cause we could. make the building without logos then when they have finished adding a new ride we could make a logo for it.

Edited by Cruiseshipfan

oh ok thanks. so accepts only then what? like notes or...
I don't know, that's all I could read in that pic My guess however judging by the prices would be "accepts only $1 and $2 coins" (top sticker) and "accepts only $5 and $10 notes (bottom sticker) Edited by reanimated35

re read my post please fair enough but does it really matter, I couldnt go even if I had money because mum wouldn't let me go up alone or even with a couple of mates and mum wouldn't be able to come up with me because she's too busy working. anyways I'm not going up anytime soon and I'm really just annoyed because a few people have said they have photos but never put them up.