Lscia8, Cruiseshipfan and Chop2332's Warner Bros Movie World Recreation

chop2332

I have decided to make a thread just for updates of the park. No asking each other to build stuff on this thread thats what pm or email can be used for. If Lscia8 or Cruiseship have any pics of what they have made post them here. The main reason i have made a new thread is so instead of flicking through 2 or 3 pages trying to find the item you want to download you can scroll up or down and not have to worry about heaps of conversations going on. ONLY UPDATES

looks great guys :) im glad someone is going ahead and making a recreation, and with all of this custom-custom scenery its going to look great! (by custom-custom i mean you guys are specifically making it for movieworld, not just downloading things off atari. which i think is great) keep up the good work and i'll be following this closely!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have multiple pictures of the show stage exterior? this is the only picture i found: http://goldcoastguy.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/img_0153.jpg Problem is it only has the entrance i need the whole thing. MY COMPUTER IS UP AND RUNNING SO I AM BUILDING CS AGAIN!!!! I am building the show stage atm but dont have enough reference pictures

I did say please i thought? i thought u edited it and made it red and that was it. Sorry if i forgot the please i thought i put it in. Also when someone goes to movie world next can the film a few scenes of the stunt show but the whole time keep the camera on the screen Please

Edited by chop2332

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...