Lscia8, Cruiseshipfan and Chop2332's Warner Bros Movie World Recreation

chop2332

a couple of things I need help with first I'm not to sure how to do the stairs, second how do I do the back of the part where the car jumps you know where the bloke runs into.. and lastly what is on the side of the end bit IMG_2484.jpg quick photo I found at the back where the garage door is what's on the left-where the building is?

Edited by chop2332

a couple of things I need help with first I'm not to sure how to do the stairs,

Easy! Make a rectangle Push pull upwards. Select the front top edge Use the move tool to move it downwards to make the sloping balustrade. Select the entire thing. Rotate a few degrees since as you can see the balustrades are not perpendicular to the building front. Make a copy of the entire thing. Select the copy you made, use the scale tool on it, using the 'handle' in the middle of the left face.....this one..the X in the diagram below; OOO OXO OOO When doing this, type the scale factor as -1 since this will create a mirror copy. Now, with the two pieces you now have, put them so they are aligned, say 2400 mm apart, this means the stairs will have balustrades either side. On the ground at the bottom, draw lines so it makes a face on the ground between the two halves, this is what we will make the actual stairs out of. Draw a line between the two balustrades that basically joins the two, use your snaps to make sure it is in the middle. So now that face in the middle is divided into two faces, but we need more than two steps, so divide each of these two faces in half the same way, parallel to the first division. We have 4 faces now, yay, so we can make steps....push pull the first by say 120mm, next by 240, next by 360, last one by 480 so you get stairs. Am away from home ATM, so don't have sketch up, but that's how I'd do it if I had access.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Chop Guess Who is back on board? Me Sorry i have not been able to do anything lately i just had so much stuff to do. The good thing is i'am going to start constructing again. Can i please look after "Main Street" right now i'am constructing "Ben and Jerry's" Get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks Lscia8

Hey Chop Guess Who is back on board? Me Sorry i have not been able to do anything lately i just had so much stuff to do. The good thing is i'am going to start constructing again. Can i please look after "Main Street" right now i'am constructing "Ben and Jerry's" Get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks Lscia8

Ok I have made a list of a few things that i think you should do and what needs to be done. We should make all the previous floats as well as the present ones. We should make them all in the parade and then also in the warehouse that can be looked into. Parade we should use an invisibel track for the floats to run on. For background music I will get the tracks for the parade. I will also get other music that can be heard as background music. For the big screen we should get heaps of fotage that can just run all day. For the Holywood Stunt Driver Show we should also use the invisible track. We could use particles to make different effects. Night Time Events For night time events if you want to go ahead with them we should make 4 different save files that have the different themes. Chop if you have anything to add please contact me on PM as well as on the forum We want to keep updating everyone as we go along. Hope fully you still want to finish Cheers LSCIA8 One more thing we should get someone to make heaps of different charecters so that they can walk around Thanks