Ultimate ride game

inTIMidated

I played this game at Epcot's Innoventions for about 20 minutes. It's certainly a lot simpler than say No Limits, but it's a two way street in that it's also not as easy to do more complex things as it might be in No Limits, and designs tend to be very rigid (less so than RCT, but still quite "boxy") and don't flow very well. For what it is, it's not bad, and I'm pretty sure it's also a bit older than No Limits and others. $10 is quite good for this game, though I'd never buy it. If you're interested in the whole coaster sim sort of thing, it's definitely worth throwing into the pile for $10.

My Favourite Coaster Game of all time is RCT. I'v got RCT1, Both the add-ons ( Added Attractions, Loopy Landscapes).... RCT2 (Wacy Worlds, Time Twister) It is somehow still keeps me entertained for hours. Another good coaster Sim is. Screammachines. Its got lots of coasters and you can make the track design as complex as you want it to be. I find it hard though! hehe. I just like to go on the pre-rides. And maybe just build a simple Coaster... Below is a link for the Demo Download. And its well Worth it. www.wounded-heart.com http://www.avault.com/pcrl/demo_temp.asp?g...e=screamachines