Luna Park Holiday ride lineup 2010

Jobe

well i can say that today was good when i went- the disk'o was there but not operating( so i guess SBNO) and the SBNO power surge; both located behind the wave swinger; and on another note EVERYTHING was running FULL BALL today even with the wind. wild mouse was faster; the tumble bug was crazier; the redback was wilder (i actually had fun on it...) and the tango train was nuts.

I'll be honest I don't check in with this thread as oftern as others. But I just read through, and LPS is getting a Disk'o? Thats way cool, I've always wanted to try one of those. If I had just a little bit more money I'd be heading down for that. Anyone know if it's going to travel once it's done there?
Joz, the Disk 'O' is owned and operated by Joylands amusements. It is making its Australian debut at LPS and then will join the travelling circuit.Both it and Power Surge open on Boxing Day. This is a shame as I would have loved to see a permanent addition to the park and this ride was definetly on the list. Its a one of a kind in Australia and delivers moderate thrills that most of the family can enjoy. I am sure that it will be a hit at LPS for the holidays and at regional shows. I will be taking the family for our annual LPS visit and will give a full report on my return.Like you I have wanted to try a Disk'O' for a while and I am really excited at the opportunity to do so!! Gaz your comments intimate that you don't think the Disk'O' is worth that much excitement. Having not been on one (yet) I would be interested in hearing your review of the ride. I would much rather that LPS was getting a Disk'O' Coaster as I reckon they look like a lot of fun!! Ahh!! maybe one day!! Cheers, Jobe

^On an iPhone lol? I'm guessing you meant to type imply and not intimate. It was a fun little ride, just don't go booking flights to ride it!
Hehehe..thats interesting.I actually meant what I typed!! Let me illuminate you!! Intimate can mean a few things. Here is the Online Dictionary meaning for the word "Intimate" Main Entry: intimate Part of Speech: verb Definition: suggest; tip off Synonyms: affirm, air, allude, announce, assert, aver, avouch, communicate, connote, declare, drop a hint, expose, express, hint, impart, imply, indicate, infer, insinuate, leak, let cat out of bag, let it be known, make known, make noise, profess, remind, spill the beans, spring, state, utter, vent, voice, warn As you can see it does indeed mean to imply. You were correct,however my usage of the word was quite right and proper. No big one, we can all be wrong at times!!! Its good to hear that the Disk'O' is a fun ride. I am certainly looking forward to experiencing it!! I do agree with you though..it would take a singularly spectacular ride to make me want to book flights to travel and ride it!! I have never thought of the Disk'O' as being in this category but I am extremely happy that we finally have one in Australia to ride!! Where did you ride yours Gazza? The Disk'O Coaster looks like it would be a far better experience IMHO. Has anyone ridden one to compare? Cheers Jobe <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been down to LPS for a ride on the Disk'o yet? I'm probably going to head down this week for a look. I heard Tracey Spicer on the radio talking about LPS and how she'd taken her kids and how impressed she was with the park, the entertainment and the staff.... will be interesting to see what they've got on offer.

Has anyone been down to LPS for a ride on the Disk'o yet? I'm probably going to head down this week for a look. I heard Tracey Spicer on the radio talking about LPS and how she'd taken her kids and how impressed she was with the park, the entertainment and the staff.... will be interesting to see what they've got on offer.
RangerDude I am heading to LPS on Saturday with the family for our annual trip!! I will try to get some pics and give a trip report. Hopefully the weather will be agreeable as there is nothing better that visiting Luna Park on a balmy Saturday night in summer!! This atmosphere at this time is something the Gold Coast parks just can't replicate IMHO!! Looking forward to it!! Cheers, Jobe Edited by Jobe