Sign in to follow this  
Nightshifter

Wonderland Music

8 posts in this topic

does anybody know the music they play at wonderland, i dont mean the gay song i mean the techno music that they play in the park, because believe it or not it was on the radio,. so does anybody know it?

That "gay song" is the parks main theme song by a group named "911" or something like that. The song is called "Wonderland" - and I agree it is a iffy. Maybe it's because I've heard the song more than I've heard my computer's play list! The only techno song I can think of that is played at Wonderland is called "Jack It Up" (I think). All of Wonderland's songs are equally disturbing! Liam

Nothing beats Splash Mountain's very cool medley. For me, that was one of the best songs to get stuck in the head. Walt Disney World's Carousel of Progress (originally from Disneyland - it was in the rotating building that Innoventions calls home) also had a very catchy song... "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow...". Star Tours discussion here. :)

OH no!! What a shame you missed out on its a small World!!!! Hehehehe.... Not much apart from the lame song. AND dont get me started on the que line! Whilst standing in the que, there is this annoying moon/sun thing tilting from side to side. And on every tick it does this loud click. Mix that with the que line music!!!!!!!! Aahhhh. At Euro Disney there is this little Cicrus Mine Train Ride. (can't remember what its called). And on the ride itself is speakers that play annoying music. You can't get away from it! Disney Village was Nice Though! Can't say much about the Studio Area though...... Screammachine