aussienetman

Vote  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Jjuttp - Portal The Show
    • Ads086 - Wicked
    • Ihatemisssly - Harry Potter
    • Themeparkgc - Soundstage 8

We have past the halfway point of the competition and now only 5 more rounds remain! This week I asked you to create a show for the show stage at Movieworld. Members can now vote for the show they think is best and points will be allocated accordingly. But first, let's look at the leaderboard after our 2 week mega challenge! As I predicted the three entrants were very very close, but gazza managed to take out top place. 1st. Gazza (10pts) 2nd Joz (8pts)  3rd. Ihatemisssly (4pts) 3rd Isica8 (4pts) 5th Pin142 (3pts) 6th themeparkgc (2pts) 6th jakeman398 (2pts) 6th bmull19 (2pts) 9th linus1995 (1pt) Week 6 Challenge Design a Restaurant Please design a fully themed restaurant for any of the parks. Provide a sample of the menu and pricing! Also, please let us know where in the park it would be situated. As always, you have til midnight saturday to submit your design!

Edited by aussienetman

Not really a restaurateur but I thought I'd may as well throw this together. My new restaurant is themed to the Australian outback and would be located in the heart of the Australian Wildlife Experience at Dreamworld. It would replace the old location for the Oakey Creek Farm Show as well as the skyway station, toilets and surrounding area as indicated by the green area. The red area is the current location for the Kakadu Cafe. This cafe would be removed with the set of toilets being relocated here. The entrance of the restaurant would be themed to a large rock face fronting onto the Outback Adventure section of AWE as indicated by the blue area. The main kitchens would back onto the Bilby House be located roughly under the skyway station (which would be completely removed). The seating area would located in an L shape around Oakey Creek, the bird enclosure and crocodile pools. Large glass panels will give guests views out these three locations. These panels would be surrounded by rocks. The seating would be picnic type benches with log seating. The menu would feature a whole variety of options at all costs and sizes for all budgets and appetites. The food offered would be similar to that at the Australian Outback Spectacular and Paradise Country including steak, fresh salads, fruits, damper, sausages, roast veggies, and pavlova in addition to all of the options currently available at the Kakadu Cafe (gourmet sandwiches etc). Beverages offered will include both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in addition to billy tea. Staff would be dressed similar to the clothes used in the Oakey Creek Farm Show. post-2117-1292643248_thumb.png

My idea is for a Chinese restaurant to be located in the unused giftshop next to Lethal Weapon, at MW. The Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant would be a large capacity restaurant, that serves westernised Chinese cuisine. The restaurant would be open for lunch and dinner. The interior would be extensively themed to a traditional Chinese interior setting, and the Lethal Weapon theme of the adjacent ride would be continued with the restaurant. The menu at Double Dragon would include popular Chinese dishes such as Fried Rice, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Steak & Blackbean, and delicous Chicken & Sweet Corn soup. Prices at Double Dragon are very reasonable, with main meals averaging AU$20.