• Castaway Bay
    • Cyclone
    • Dolphin Nursery Pool
  3. 3. 3.

• Dreamworld Railway
    • Fish Detectives
    • Happy Feet 3-D
    • Hollywood Stunt Driver

Best Attraction Knock Out Competition So, I have listed every official attraction from the official websites. I have not included temp attractions or upcharges. Vote for the 2 ttractions you want to see get through the round from each seperate group of 4. The top 2 attractions for each seperate poll will progress in the comp. The bottom 2 will go home. Here's the entire list of attractions AVIS Vintage Cars AVPX Batman Adventure - The Ride 2 Batwing Spaceshot Captain Sturt Riverboat Castaway Bay Cyclone Dolphin Nursery Pool Dreamworld Railway Fish Detectives Happy Feet 3-D Hollywood Stunt Driver Imagine Jet Rescue Journey to the Center of the Earth 4-D Adventure Kids WB Fun Zone Lethal Weapon - The Ride Looney Tunes River Ride Mick Doohan's Motocoaster Nickelodeon Central Oakey Creek Farm Show Penguin Point Pirates Unleashed Polar Bear Shores Ray Reef Reef Diver Rescue Point Lifehouse Road Runner Rollercoaster Rocky Hollow Log Ride Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster Sea Viper Sea World Mono Rail Seabird Rehabilitation Aviary Sesame Street Beach Sesame Street Beach Stage Show Shark Bay Sky High Skyway Slime Time Live Spongebob Squarepants Show Stingray Superman Escape Surfrider The Claw The Giant Drop The Tower of Terror II Thunder River Rapids Ride Viking's Revenge Flume Ride What's Up Rock Wiggle's World Wild West Falls Adventure Ride Wipeout

Edited by aussienetman

Hey AussieNetMan, Great idea for a poll, but is there anyway you can rename them so that they don't all have exactly the same name? For example, 'Part 1 of 4', or just 'KO Comp 1'. It became difficult to work out which ones I had already voted in & had to go into them multiple times to check. Perhaps someone else was voting at the same time as me so they kept changing position, or perhaps I should just stop posting after work knock-off drinks :)

Edited by strop

I must admit, on one hand I'm aware of how much effort goes into typing out the polls for each of these threads. On the other hand though, I'm also aware that a lot of these threads clog up the forum, so I sadly must merge them all into one. I don't knock the idea, but we don't want the forums to be clogged up with these sorts of topics, and frankly it just looks like spam. I hope what you want to achieve can be done within one thread, but we can't have 4 active topics for the same thing.