How Bad Dreamworld Is?

jdool16

He thinks the food is bad at Dreamworld, if he really wants to try terrible food, he should try burger and chips from Movie World. It's absolutely disgusting and probably the worst burger I've ever had except at Hungry Jacks. They used to make filled focaccia which were nice at the bakery, but the have since stopped doing so.

Edited by saberon

^Really? Ever since MW switched to Angus beef I thought they've been pretty decent.
Well if they have improved since they have gone over to angus beef then that is great, there was a huge amount of room for improvement. I haven't visited the park since last September so when I renew my passes next year I'll give it another try.

He loves MW so much yet anyone here could simply go make an identical video about movieworld. Although I must say, the food I had there the other was the best food MW have ever served up IMO and that was late at night It seems he want's disney quality on an Australian park budget. Sure some maintenance would be nice from all parks, I'm just happy they're still operating

Edited by reanimated35

The guy that made this video is an idiot. All of those 'problems' he talks about are pretty minor and can be found in just about any theme park in the world (except maybe Disney)
I am sure if you were that pedantic about it you could find that sort of stuff even at Disney. Seems like he got a little peed off by something/someone at DW and this is his way of having a whine. With this sort of amazing journalism he could get a job at A Current Affair or Today Tonight. :rolleyes: Edited by Wazza1

Something I feel worth mentioning: Angus was the most common beef in Australia before McDonald's started advertising it. Since it's been advertised, people think it's a premium product, when it's been the most common form of beef all along. The other thing is the meat is minced, so the quality of the beef doesn't really add much to the whole flavor thing anyway. My favorite example of this is you can now buy Angus meat pies. I mean lets be honest, a meat pie is mince and gravy. It could be made from KOBE beef and wouldn't taste any different at all. As for the how bad Dreamworld is thing, F&B across the parks is beyond woeful. I used to say I didn't mind the food being expensive so long as it was good. Then it got more expensive and it got bad. Then it got more expensive again and and got worse. Now throw into that, the service is now bad to boot (I waited about 50 mins for food at WnW a week ago, and that's not an exaggeration). I'm sorry, but F&B at all parks is bad. There are a couple exceptions to be found, but in general, the food is crap, overpriced and with an unreasonable wait. Thankfully for us though, there is a McDonald's out the front of every Gold Coast theme park (incidentally if you go to McDonald's at the parks closing time, you'll see where all the theme park customers went for food and Ice Cream) There are also maintenance issues across the parks which could be pointed out to similar effect. Same thing with the up-charges, SW has it's pedal boats and glass bottom boat rides, WnW has it's new stuff, and MW has hundreds of those bloody Dog Tag machines. That of course doesn't mean that the complaints at Dreamworld are invalid, but I do think in the video that Dreamworld is perhaps being picked on. If the order of the video is the order of events, then it is a good example of how crap F&B can seriously damage the perception of a park as a whole, and one I think people in charge of all the Gold Coast's parks would be wise to be aware of.