Movie World Shows And Movie Magic Special Effects Show

Lscia8

Wow just having watch the Movie Magic Special Effects Show and the Gremlins Adventure videos, I can't help but think thats was the Warner Bros. Movie World i feel in love with. The amazing attention to detail of the Gremlins Adventure, the vast lengths that have been taken it all looks incredible. I really do wonder does the remaining Theatre still look like it did back in the hay day?

Wow just having watch the Movie Magic Special Effects Show and the Gremlins Adventure videos, I can't help but think thats was the Warner Bros. Movie World i feel in love with. The amazing attention to detail of the Gremlins Adventure, the vast lengths that have been taken it all looks incredible. I really do wonder does the remaining Theatre still look like it did back in the hay day?
That's exactly the same with me. I used to always love to see the visitors line the street to see the original All Stars Parade. Now all we have is some cheap knock off. Edited by Gazza

About 4-5 years ago the theatre was still intact and in orginal form. It was actually used as a training venue for staff. Someone else might have a better idea if it's still there ? Nate
Was this the Roxy or another one? Also, does anyone know the difference between Batman Adventure-The Ride 1 And 2? Edited by Gazza

I wish someone had footage of the western action show and the maverick show, I am yet to find ANY footage of these. As for the gremlins video, yet another pet peve of mine, people who CAN'T film. Why is this camera always pointed at the roof and zooming on stupid stuff. Seriously why do people have such a hard time using a video camera?

Edited by djrappa

I wish someone had footage of the western action show and the maverick show, I am yet to find ANY footage of these. As for the gremlins video, yet another pet peve of mine, people who CAN'T film. Why is this camera always pointed at the roof and zooming on stupid stuff. Seriously why do people have such a hard time using a video camera?
That's right, that really sucks. Edited by Gazza

Djrappa: I have some video of the Western Action show on a VHS tape. Let me know if you want me to post it. Batman Adventure the Ride was based off Batman Returns, so it was a different ride experience up until 2002 when Movieworld decided to revamp the ride. They basically just changed the ride footage, and preshow. The set is the same as it always was, Tracking Module and all. :) I would like to learn more about the Gremlins theater, It would be nice to see some pictures.

Djrappa: I have some video of the Western Action show on a VHS tape. Let me know if you want me to post it. Batman Adventure the Ride was based off Batman Returns, so it was a different ride experience up until 2002 when Movieworld decided to revamp the ride. They basically just changed the ride footage, and preshow. The set is the same as it always was, Tracking Module and all. :) I would like to learn more about the Gremlins theater, It would be nice to see some pictures.
Yes It Would Be Great

I just found a video of the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gf6FRpB3KQ. Also I've just transferred some 1999 clips from VHS to digital and I have just uploaded them to YouTube. I think I may have some clips from the Western Action Show but I have to find the VHS which has it on it. Enjoy...

Edited by themeparkgc

This thread just reminded me of a sketch from The Late Show, which aired on the ABC in the early 90's. It had a segment called Sh_tscared, and one of these were filmed entirely at Movieworld including the Western Show and Police Academy. Don't know if anyone remembers it, but it was fairly funny back in the day, now it's great just to see how Movieworld looked back in 1993...

Was it part of the attraction? Not sure if you are referring to my post about the theatre. The theatre in the pretext of the Gremlins ride was very much a part of the attraction. In fact there were at least 4-5 theatres. Not sure if thAt's what you meant by that. The theatre as a part of Scooby Doo. No.

Was it a part of the attraction???? and I WOULD LOVE to see some of the western action show! and cash bonanza is on youtube... this was filmed on the maverick set :)

Thats the Parade I fell In Love With All Those Years Ago

This thread just reminded me of a sketch from The Late Show, which aired on the ABC in the early 90's. It had a segment called Sh_tscared, and one of these were filmed entirely at Movieworld including the Western Show and Police Academy. Don't know if anyone remembers it, but it was fairly funny back in the day, now it's great just to see how Movieworld looked back in 1993...
That Vid Was So Funny Also Dose Anyone Have Any Parade Pics Edited by Lscia8

Um Well I Think That One Of Them Was Used In The Ride That Was The Pre Show Stuff
Lscia8, could you please not use capital letters for every single word. Only use them at the start of sentences, and for proper nouns. Sorry, but it's really shitting me. And some other punctuation wouldn't go astray either. Edited by Gazza

Yes. So what were the theatres for? were they smallish?
http://www.parkz.com.au/parks/AU/Gold_Coas...-Adventure.html
The Great Gremlins Adventure starts harmlessly. Seated in a comfortable screening room, you'll see some of Hollywood's funniest out-takes - the bits that didn't make it onto the silver screen. But suddenly something goes wrong and everyone must evacuate! Gremlins have taken over! Prepare for an escape through the backroom film vaults. But watch out! There are 56 Gremlins on the loose!