Adventure World New attraction 2011

jddc7

Damn, I was looking up the page to find where I posted in this thread that I thought it sounded like it could be an Aquaplay, so I could smugly quote it and gloat. Of course I didn't post and now no one will belive me :( Anyways, I think this will suit Adventure World. They seem to have had a good deal of success with the water park attractions since they are continuing down that path with this. As an aside, do we have any members in WA who can supply photos for an update when the park opens?

Just had a look at the Rainfortress, not conviced thats it but. It looks very much like a kids water play area with the whole tipping bucket thing. But they already have quite a developed kids water play area inc a tipping bucket which has just opened recently. (http://www.adventureworld.net.au/rides-and-attractions/for-young-adventurers/kids-splash-zone-now-open.aspx) I would guess its been in the works for a while, since they removed the roller coaster a couple of years ago and brought in the freefall. They've done quite a bit of work around the site putting in new power sub station and a couple of new buildings. Looking forward to something new either way...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...