Theme Park Review

jjuttp

They probably would have been better off coming next year when the bermuda triangle and river ride would have (hopefully) been replaced, Dreamworlds 2 new rides finished, the disk-o at Aussie world open and maybe even Sydneys wet n wild completed. Plus the rapids and log ride at dream world and the aqua loops are all down for maintenance. None the less, im sure traveling to Australia will still be a decent experience!

They probably would have been better off coming next year when the bermuda triangle and river ride would have (hopefully) been replaced, Dreamworlds 2 new rides finished, the disk-o at Aussie world open and maybe even Sydneys wet n wild completed.
Thats the nature of doing a theme park tour...Parks will always have new stuff. This is especially the case on their North American tours....They visit a lot of major parks, and at least one out of the 10 or so they visit per trip is going to have something amazing built the year after. If you 'waited' for new stuff, you'd never end up going!

Still can't hear the "fast, superman fast" in this POV :(. Awesome to see a high quality and complete POV of this ride though. Sounds like it competes pretty well with other accelerators too :) Would be even better if they got a high quality POV of scooby.

Ask and you shall receive!!!!!
^Oh my god, so glad that they took a video!!!

^ I think that's a sign of good themeing, and the details on the ride are one of the intangible reasons that so many hold the ride in high regard. With SDSC, there are so many details that you just can't ever hope to see when you're on the ride. I mean watch the video closely, did you realise there were that many skulls, rocks and skeletons through out the ride? Probably the best example is after the on ride photo, where there is an entire themed room, with half a skeleton (evidently who'd been chopped in half by a blade), a bunch of skulls and bones and another blade on the ground. Is the ride weaker because you can't see them? Not at all. Is it cool that there's all this detail you'll never see? Hell yes!

Hey guys, I didn't see this elsewhere, but THeme Park Review is currently touring Aus theme parks and they have posted a couple awesome POV's of Scooby with the lights on and Also superman escape. These POV were filmed with the permission of wvtp and are the best quality I have seen. http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58546&start=60 Link to the embedded videos. It's also interesting to read what some uber theme park fans think of our parks Nate

lol I've been a very naughty boy haven't I! :P But yeah, if they don't want that thread cluttered with other stuff, then that's fair enough, 'tis their site after all. I don't think it's a moderating fail, just the way they want their site to be, and that's something I can respect.

Looks like they did wet n wild and Dreamworlds in one day?

It looks that way, but they actually did SW, WnW and AOS in one day, and DW the day after. WnW might be worth a full day in summer, but given the weather and how deserted the park would have been, a few hours would be enough to sample everything they wanted to. Shame about Aqualoop and the Zipline still being closed.