Potential themepark resort for Perth.

keadz

Bit harsh?

Hehe..not really. Also why like the comment and then state its a bit harsh?? Double standards much?? :o But moving on, as has been correctly pointed out $10 million is a MAJOR investment. This would put it in the ball park for the asking price for a decent coaster. However, that enough alone is not conclusive enough to state that with any certainity. Can any one come up with other possible options for the $10 million OTHER than a coaster?

• 1 month later...

Well given that I don't need to conceal the way I found out to protect the person or myself or anything like that and just enjoy being cryptic so I can get off on it like a big douche please see the answer to your question below: http://tinyurl.com/38wsbl

lol..methinks your most excellent sarcasm is lost on RWC.........he is to stubborn to see or acknowledge it!!! :D

Anyhow back on topic. Since it has now been confirmed to be a coaster, lets look at what options that Adventure World could be looking at. $10 million is LOT of money and a big investment for this park. What shape or form could this coaster likely take? Will it be wood or steel?? Inverted? Launched? This new coaster will definitely put Adventure World back on the destination map and will give theme park enthusiasts in Australia the desire to visit WA!! This is great news!! Let the healthy speculation begin!! :)

Isnt that a bit "kiddy" though? For a $10 million coaster. Having been there, dragons kingdom is pretty basic...a castle archway made of besa blocks, and a collection of kids flats with gravel underneath and each ride bordered with brightly coloured pool fencing. And the rides are kinda scattered in a plain grassed area. The rides are dragon shaped cars, but in terms of being a themed kids area, its about on par with say Maloneys Corner at LPM.

I think they plan on expanding that area... Also that's where Turbo Mountain use to be near the dragon kids coaster. It's just a new area to the Park.

You think???? On what basis do you arrive at that notion?? Also you are completely incorrect. The Turbo Mountain coaster was at the TOP of the park and this space is now inhabited by the Huss Freefall tower. As this map of the park shows, it is nowhere near the site of the Freefall tower. Do you just sit at home and invent random shit up and convince yourself its true??? And you wonder why you get such a hard time in almost every post you deliver on this site.....

Adventure World map.pdf

No I just do it to PISS YOU specifically off. Lol, works every single time! P.S. Next time you, or whoever it was, create an Alias to post pictures, choose a better name.

Fine with me mate!! Your the only one who comes out looking like a complete tosser everytime!! Feel free to continue!! And as to your assertion that you do it to piss me off specifically, I am not the only regular on these boards who has had issue with you or who has called you on your preposterous postings!! The trouble with you is you do not like being shown to be wrong and THATS when you get very defensive, just like now. Actually if thats the case then I feel that is sufficent evidence for a moderator to ban you. You have been plaguing these forums and generally posting absolute nonsense for a while now. There are plenty of posters who feel the same way as I do. Can one of the mods please look into this?? Would anyone else support it or show sufficient cause as to why it should be done? Cheers. Edited by Jobe

Well considering it's only going to continue.... Given that I AM going to come back in the near future(security features are woefully outdated on this site, IP banning is SOOOO 2002!) could be futile, but may as well try it anyway.

Enough is enough. I think i speak for everyone here, Can we close his account Joz, Gazza, DjRappa, Richard? This is getting beyond a joke now.