joz

Green Lantern Coaster

1,225 posts in this topic

Maybe the construction crew everyone has been wanting pictures for from dreamworld messed up their gps and dug here instead?? There has been a lot of roadwork crews digging out by the road entrance, maybe it's part of whatever they are doing??

Surely this isn't that well kept a secret?? it definitely isn't "council" work, or work for lights... We have been jokingly referring to it as project x, but i really thought you all would know about this already!

Surely this isn't that well kept a secret?? it definitely isn't "council" work, or work for lights... We have been jokingly referring to it as project x, but i really thought you all would know about this already!

do share... if you have info, let us in on some of it

We?? I haven't heard anyone call anything 'project x'. And if the park hasn't announced anything then yes, that would make it secret.

From the looks of it there are +/- buttons on the bottom right corner of every post, however, when I try to vote a post up it throws back a message saying I've reached my quota of positive votes for the day.

Oh god it's not that awful 'adrenaline' park they were talking about building next to Movie World is it? You know, with Go Karts and other dodgy attractions like that? Then again, it would be listed as more than just a miscellaneous commercial structure

A MISCELLANEOUS COMMERCIAL STRUCTURE was lodged yesterday.

Remember that the MISCELLANEOUS COMMERCIAL STRUCTURE is the type of class the development is in. It isnt the description of what is being developed...kinda. Anyway,something in the RETAIL/DINING/SERVICES class was also lodged yesterday for Entertainment Road, Oxenford.

I heard they're doing a major refurb of lethal weapon and replacing batman the adventure ride???? Anyone else no any more??

I heard they're doing a major refurb of lethal weapon and replacing batman the adventure ride???? Anyone else no any more??

The Outsiders have said they will be releasing some possible different news and something to add to this soon.