Green Lantern Coaster

joz

OMG - Reanimated has become the new Gazza.... Is Reanimated being Gazza? Or is Gazza being Gazza? Or is Gazza being Reanimated? Confused... :blink: He isn't trying to troll you. He's trying to point out your hideously poor spelling and grammar.

It's cause I am caring more about finishing the sentence then actually worrying about spelling and also people only ever do that when they are trying to be annoying, aka trolling. I don't even know why this is still going on. I just stated a fact. I never said they should or they will, I just stated a fact. NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC. Edited by Cruiseshipfan

OMG - Reanimated has become the new Gazza.... Is Reanimated being Gazza? Or is Gazza being Gazza? Or is Gazza being Reanimated? Confused... :blink:

Gazza is unique. :P I'll put my 2 bob in, because everyone else has. Personally, I really don't give squat if we never see a B&M branded coaster in Australia. Shouldn't our priority (especially in this hostile environment) to get rides which are great, regardless of who designed or constructed it? Seriously, stop the wishing, we aren't going to see one on Australian Shores for a very long time, let's just enjoy the fact that we are still getting some very awesome installations, and at a frequent enough pace to keep us interested.

Looking at a B&M the size of Manta, there doesn't really appear to be much room anyway so unless the parks want to spend millions to expand, millions for the ride, and millions to shut the people up who live nearby, we need to all give up or wait for one of the parks owners rich nigerian prince friends to help them out. Untitled-2-1.jpg

As much as we all love our coasters, plenty of variety and balance in any Theme Park will always keep most of the punters happy. With Superman closed today it's hardly good value for those visiting from overseas/interstate & paying full fare. I hope the Park can quickly get through this transition phase of heavy closures so they can get on with doing what they do best. Word of mouth is what it's all about so please MW, for your own good please try to keep the peeps happy and minimise your Maintenance schedule during Park hours!!! Looking at the picture above I can see MW Theme Park one day pushing a wrecking ball through that ugly Studio Admin building and shuffle the park boundary south. This has always been a pie in the sky plan for the Theme Park side of things but the Studios would never budge.. unless of course MW one day offered to relocate them with a shiny new Studio Admin on the other side of the sound stages? Sound stages 1 & 2 are just too small and make better storage sheds than filming there so I reckon the Studios could throw those in with the deal exchanging their land for MW's Investment. That way both sides win. Keep in mind this would be a last resort and only happen after they have no more room to move. Relocate the Studio commissary and carpentry sheds up on the hill and presto, plenty more room for another big ride or even 2! Maybe when this day comes MW could have the space for Australia's 1st B&M and how about that - just in time for the Park's 30th Anniversary haha

i was at fright night last night and was very impressed with the show that took place where hollywood stunt show normally is, congrats to mw for doing something different. i found the mazes to be boring as they werent scary in my eyes, the fog that was pumping throughout the park and mazes must have cost the park a fortune, too bad they cant pump that amount into scooby.. but the fog coming out of random drains, buildings was great, 10/10 for themeing last night, most of all the ride experience at night on superman and lethal weapon was unreal, and to be back on topic, being up close to green lantern was great, it looks amazing so far with them about to put the first drop track in place, you get a feel already how great the coaster will be, from the ground, it looks massive!!!

1st off Good to be back in Australia. I was happy to see as i was on the net in a cold alaskan bar that DW and MW had new additions coming and it wasnt a flowrider or waterslide :) Anyway Green Latern should be a great addition for the park looks like a fun ride indeed and knowing MW like i do, the theming should be top notch, although I dont remember a theme park car park in the movie.

^ Sure does look amazing :) And I bet it looks much more intimidating in real life. The drop will sell this rollercoaster....just look at the comments on fb; plenty of people 'woah'ing' at the steepness. Just a side note: I'm so, soooo happy that we are getting the 8 seater cars and lap-bar only restraints. Sitting on the furthest seat of either row (having no track directly in front of you), whilst taking that drop, will be a lot of fun.

But then again what has been advertised about this ride other than steepest drop in the southern hemisphere and its themed to Green Lantern? Sure they are going in the right direction to get guests hyped up about the ride with a time lapse camera; but other than that, we haven't seen anything else about the ride!