where did they come from

Ian

In response to your topic title: They came from the non-stop Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster, Harry Potter Movie Magic Experience and general Warner Bros. Movie World TV ads that they're playing on 7, 9 and 10. 5600 sounds absolutely crazy, as you said. Movie World seems to have some invisible limit, the park copes fine, though once this limit is reached, the park just immediately seems to clog up everywhere (and especially don't be seen anywhere near Police Academy Stunt Show at the conclusion of any of the shows). On a similar note, I'd expect Dreamworld to be experiencing the same attendance spikes with the introduction of Nick Central. There's not a channel on Foxtel that isn't playing the ad with the kid in the orange shirt. This is going to put holiday crowds to a whole new level.

Don't know what the go is, but SW was packed today as well. I hardly got my work done this morning we had that many customers. I'm stumped trying to explain it, the only thing I can think of is that allot of people may have put off visiting on the weekend. At SW last year during the holidays, I noticed that we weren't quite as busy on the weekend, but had a big crowd on Monday every week. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but we weren't too busy over the weekend... either way, its ganna be a huge Xmas, and I for one can't wait :twisted: