No more Nickelodeon at Dreamworld?

Bmull19

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pipeline Plunge - Themed to Flushed Away Rainforest Rampage - Themed to Madagascar Mighty-Go-Round - Themed to Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Kite Flyer - Themed to Bee Movie The Dream Bowl - Themed to Shrek (like themed to a royal court where they could have a Shrek show) Avalanche - Themed to Antz (turn mountain into giant ant hill? lol) or Kung Fu Panda (snow-capped Chinese mountain) Swinger Zinger - Themed to Dreamworks Animation in general Bumper Beach - Themed to Over The Hedge (pictures of a suburban community & characters on ride walls) Sky Rocket Rollercoaster - Themed to Chicken Run (ride building themed to a larger than life chicken coop, the ride area themed as the chicken farm and the carriages as the plane they attempt to escape in if its possible) I haven't seen all Dreamworks Animations films so if a ride doesnt match a film properly don't make a fuss but thats my opinion anyway. It would probably cost a lot for all new theming especially after 2 new rides.

With Dreamworks being pretty much confirmed unofficially to move into Kids World, how does everyone think each ride/attraction will be themed? There's my opinion I made a few weeks ago above.

With Dreamworks being pretty much confirmed unofficially to move into Kids World, how does everyone think each ride/attraction will be themed? There's my opinion I made a few weeks ago above.

Hey Jamberoo Fan I meant to comment on this when you first posted those theming suggestions. I think they are fantastic! Normally when people come up with names and theming suggestions on this site, they are pretty lame to say the least. But that list is brilliant! Probably better than anything DW would ever actually go with

Hey Jamberoo Fan I meant to comment on this when you first posted those theming suggestions. I think they are fantastic! Normally when people come up with names and theming suggestions on this site, they are pretty lame to say the least. But that list is brilliant! Probably better than anything DW would ever actually go with

Thanks! :) Nice to hear that I could be better than Dreamworld lol. Let's see how many I get right in the end lol and how well Dreamworld did

The coaster will probably be themed to 'How to train your Dragon' It's current, there's a sequel on the way (and a live arena spectacular) and it is probably the most 'flight oriented' of their films.

If 'How To Train Your Dragon' is more appropriate, then it probably is. I haven't seen 'How To Train Your Dragon' and wasn't sure which ride it would fit (especially since I didn't know the plot). I did have a hard time figuring out a theme for the Sky Rocket coaster as you can see I ended up with an elaborate 'Ckicken Run' themed coaster. Edited by Jamberoo Fan