Sign in to follow this  
Parkz News

Aussie World, June 2011.

3 posts in this topic

The presentation of the Disko looks AWESOME! Interesting to see what Shockwave comes out like because it's not like what Aussieworld did took much $$s or effort but the results are great. To me this illustrates the differences between themeing and presentation perfectly and shows that great presentation beats crap theming any day!

I don't recall seeing this one appear on the forums. For me I usually detour the front page and go straight to /forums... weird. I LOVE the theming for redback. It's simple, but immersive and effective. Aussie World seems to take that track - simple, but effective. It doesn't look "tacky" and fits exactly what they aim for. I love Rock N Roll Rebel - and with just a few intelligent lights, a timed soundtrack and some neon lights does very well - and that was years ago that that went in. Obviously the giant slide won't be much to look at - but as stated - great for the kids. I think the comments are a bit unfair as far as the bigger parks overlooking this kind of attraction are concerned - imagine the uproar on the boards if seaworld announced a giant slide going in on the old Pirate ship site? Anyhow - i've kind of overlooked Aussie world lately - living on the south side now, so I guess it might be time for another trip north.