Dreamworld/white water world - Unlimited Entry till june 30 for $99.00

dodge53

^Good thinking actually, a new slide at WWW for summer would be perfect. Also, why are they vaugley refering to the September attraction as a "thrill ride"? They're in the game of selling passes right? Why not send a strong message and just say "new roller coaster". If they said that, they'd selll more.

Edited by Gazza

I'd be very surprised if there was any other new ride or slide being built this year. If it was, it is likely that it would have been mentioned somewhere in the Ardent Leisure presentations, as all of the other rides have been. Not saying it is impossible, but highly unlikely. It will probably be something else unfortunately

Wow, just wow. VRTP have gone in the right direction and actually INCREASED costs, giving the impression there is some value in their product. Dreamworld have slashed them and cheapened their brand even further. It only works the psyc of "wow it mustn't be much good if they have to make it that cheap" which is just bad for brand longevity.

Till June 2013! They must realize they have an inferior product, I agree. Seriously....that's pretty crazy. I'm guessing they will look to phase out the deal once this one has been passed? Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I fail to see how these passes will be good for the parks profits on the long term.

I don't think anyone out in the real world thinks 'it's cheaper, so DW is probably worse'. If they give it any thought at all, they'll probably assume DW has a lower price because it's only one park. DW are new to the VIP pass style ticket, so it makes sense to me that they're cheap, it is an introductory price. My hope is that eventually we see DW raise their price like what village have started doing this year, because I don't think these insanely cheap prices are good for the long term. Village has started to change their ticket structure, hopefully DW do next year as well. On the subject, I really hope next year's cheapest tickets have some bloody blackout dates. When all the shops are running at capacity for 9000 guests, is there really a point squeezing in another 3000?