Universal Studios Singapore

Wilko

Hi again everyone, I was tossing up whether to go and visit this park when I was planning to visit Singapore. I looked at the prices and thought if I am going to go all the way over there I might as well go a little further and spend a little more and do a VIP tour. It was about $220 Australian. IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. You rock up to double glazed embossed doors with the whole red carpet treatment. A guy buzzes you in and you sit in air con being served a drink of your choice and other things. Your tour guide then comes over and suggests an itinerary. The minimum is 2 with the max being 12 in a group. There was just a lady and myself with our guide. We had the best time. We were given a special pin and a lanyard. We skipped every line and even back through secret doors etc that are usually only reserved for ride ops. We were asked everytime where we wanted to sit. The Revenge of the Mummy even had a private booth for us to wait in. We had a free $25 ticket for food which we ate in an air con room while watching the WATERWORLD show. We were treated like stars. Private meet/greet with characters were awesome. My advice is if you are going all the way over there, spend a little more and do the VIP tour. After the 5 hours you get to use the pass as an express pass. It was such an enjoyable day. Loved every ride - though I felt the Jurassic Park ride just isnt as good as the other versions. I cannot wait for the Transformers ride to come. Already thinking of doing a VIP tour of USH next year.

Sounds great Wilko. Went to Singapore to experience USS during it's soft opening and had an amazing time. It really is so quick to fly there (connection in Darwin from Brisbane) and it's so cheap to get over there. We bought a hotel and park pass, so recieved a goody bag when we checked into the hotel. It was an inexpensive trip, and when Transformers opens I might look into a VIP pass, they sound like good value. Oh, and Jurassic Park... WE WERE SOAKED TO THE CORE!@

post-1981-0-51526800-1312515063_thumb.jp

post-1981-0-68944400-1312515066_thumb.jp

post-1981-0-31271800-1312515069_thumb.jp

post-1981-0-64101100-1312515071_thumb.jp

post-1981-0-86283000-1312515073_thumb.jp

post-1981-0-95461000-1312515076_thumb.jp

Edited by aussienetman