Emailing Wonderland

DJKostya

Does anyone have an email for Wonderland that they will actually respond to? I sent them an email asking about some of their educational programs about 2-3 months ago and got nothing back in reply. Not even an email to say that they recieved mine. It definately went through because I haven't recieved a bounced email yet. What is their problem!!!!!!! :mad:

Hey, Yeah i know what you mean, I emailed them in November 2003 and finally got a reply in Januray 2004, But i have got emails back the same day aswell. But they usually take like at least 1month to reply, Try these addresses below, reception@----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- frontdesk@----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- I have another email address for person higher up than the "front desk" people but i'll have to find it and post it on here tomorrow. Thanks

Well if they dont reply i dont see y i shouldnt put there email address here. Its only an email address. Not like its personal, every email they send its attached to it, the guy that i am tlaking about is only like the next person up, customer relation or something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there not gunna bother resonding to email whats the use of having it on there site, may aswell just have phone number. There really ****** in the wonderland office, I had free tix and i had to ring up the day b4 i was going and when i got there they didnt have to tix there, no one knew anything about them, The lady at the front asked like 10 people about it and know one knew anything(like they dont tlk to each other) its lucky i printed the email out and took it with me saying that i had free tix. anyway

I pm'ed DJ Kostya the emails of people much higher than guest relations. I always get very quick replies from those guys, so his problem should now be taken care of. BTW Willsy, for future use - use the edit button instead of posting two posts in a matter of minutes :) Liam
Yeah i allways forget about that "edit button" Glad you had the mail address of high people there.