Flume Ride @ Aussie World

strop

I like what other parks are doing with pay by height Had a look at Aussieworld height restriction under 100cm 7 rides you can go on over 100cm 6 more rides and 130cm 4 more rides was looking at the redback height restriction what is 130cm and shochwave is 120cm why is there a diffents when it's the same ride

was looking at the redback height restriction which is 130cm and shockwave is 120cm. Why is there a difference when it's the same ride?

Well, for starters... it isn't. The Giant Redback is a Zamperla Disk'O - available only in a 24 seat configuration. Shockwave is a Zamperla Disk'O Coaster, available in a 24 or 40 seat configuration, and featuring a camelback hump in the middle of a larger half pipe. Now, just my own opinion \ observation, but i always saw Redback as being steeper than shockwave? However, there is merit to the question: http://zamperla.com suggests a recommended minimum passenger height of 1.2 metres for the Disk'O Coaster. Took me a while to find it - but according to their website - Zamperla also suggest a minimum passenger height of 1.2 metres for the Disk'O... so it is curious as to why there would be different height requirements...

• 1 month later...

With almost perfect weather during the Christmas school holiday period Aussie World is proud to announce that we have experienced our best ever holiday period! Quoted from the e-newsletter they send out ...

Good to hear. Must be encouraging them to bring their other plans into fruition.

• 3 months later...

If those metal struts ARE indicative of the "shed" theming being finally put in place, this then will be a welcome addition to an already well received ride. This will certainly add a touch of distinctiveness to the ride, and one which will certainly set it apart from its travelling cousin on the show circuit. All in all good news!! :)

• 5 months later...

The ground 50cm to the left of the counter, inside a glassed in foyer, with a gate leading into the park, with the top of your shoe in the picture. And I'll check up on this after my holiday.

Could you be anymore annoying? Seriously, give it a bone. Aussie net man - Id love pics of the new wet play area theyre supposedly building but I suppose you wont see this till you get home so fingers crossed you read my mind.