Park most in danger of being sold + scrapped?

POP

If one park were to go the way of Wonderland, which would it be? Imo if Village Roadshow were to get themselves in a sticky situation and they needed to sell off a park, it would be bye bye Sea World. While profitable, its sitting on a gold mine worth probably close to $100 million (estimate)

LOL @ Sea World disappearing. Last time I checked the next most likely to kick the bucket would be Aussie Zoo (even though personally, I'd really hate to see it go, it's an amazing complex.) http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2011/02/21/zoo-in-crisis-ex-workers-critical-zoos-australia/ "...FORMER staff of Australia Zoo have reportedly spilled the beans on the tourist icon, with claims of mismanagement and a financial crisis which could see the facility collapse..."

LOL @ Sea World disappearing. Last time I checked the next most likely to kick the bucket would be Aussie Zoo (even though personally, I'd really hate to see it go, it's an amazing complex.) http://www.sunshinec...zoos-australia/ "...FORMER staff of Australia Zoo have reportedly spilled the beans on the tourist icon, with claims of mismanagement and a financial crisis which could see the facility collapse..."

I assumed we were only talking about major parks on the coast. As far as seaworld goes though, IMO, I would say if it closed, it would be like Fox studios in sydney. The tourist area closes but the primary function remains. So for seaworld, the rides would be gone and the shows stopped and it would become a marine centre with no public access and a lot of the land would be sold off.

• 1 month later...

if the rides did close it would be a big pity that none of them would be saved - if SW did go the way of Wonderland and all the rides gone I'd probably buy the Sea Viper. However given that my house which is in a housing estate and has barely enough backyard space to swing a cat in is where I live, I would probably think twice before making a decision. :)