Describe your perfect day at a theme park

POP

What would the weather be like? What day would it be? What sort of crowds would be there? What would you eat? What rides would you go on? What shows would you see? Who would you go with? You can relay your favorite day at a theme park or make up something :D

I have had my perfect day back in 2005 on ANZAC day at MW. Myself and a small group of friends went and took a video camera to film our exploits. Attendance for the day was 2,500 and it was a cloudless day. We managed to go on every ride joking around with a lot of staff I knew well and as a result finding out about a lot of behind the scenes stuff. This was when the Hogwart's Express was there so a beautiful fog effect held near the Dirty Harry Bar and into the western area. This was prior to the now yearly night events and it was not well known that they did the half day so the experience was literally a once in a year thing. We looked forward to repeating it every year and have filmed our exploits each time and making our own movies to reminisce about the fun we used to have.

Edited by Wyncenuros

What would the weather be like? Clear sky, sunny, 23 degrees, no bite to the sun What day would it be? Any day all rides are open What sort of crowds would be there? There wouldn't be any. The park would be open only to people I chose that day What would you eat? Probably a burger and chips, I don't go to a themepark to eat fancy stuff, give me a quick meal any time. What rides would you go on? Depends what park I'm at, currently in love with SFMM as it's the best one I've been to. What shows would you see? See above Who would you go with? Whoever wanted to come along. Assuming it was all free, I'm sure I would get a few friends to come along