Parkz Creative Genius 2

jjuttp

Ok i've wanted to restart this for a while now, and now that we have new members to be involved i think this might be a decent time.... This "installment" will consist of 3 rounds just to keep it short and sweet. Each round will go for 1 week( except for round on which goes for 2 weeks) and will be reset every Monday into a new topic. The topics are as follows: Week 1: Fix up SFNO Week 2: Make LPS less shit (thanks Gazza for the idea) Week 3: Fright Nights designer (Thanks Joz for the idea) Week 1 challenge: Reanimated35 just got granted a bazillion dollars from Sir Richard Branson who just so happens to read these forums. (we wish). And with this grant Reanimated35 has decided to buy out and fix up Six Flags New Orleans and is stumped for ideas , so he has asked for our help in getting this place up and running . For this you will need to provide Re-naming/theming rides and areas as they are , a new name for the park ,new mascots, an expansion area and a new roller coaster. And anything else that comes to mind. So basically a complete re-work for the park This challenge is open to anyone, including me, and Reanimated35 and you have until the 24th to get your entries in. Have fun brainstorming and good luck.

My two step plan to turn the remains of SFNO into a viable tourist attraction. Step 1: Remove every building, ride and price of infrastructure. Six Flags took everything that works, and there's probably a good reason why they left the stuff they did. Step 2: build water park. There's not enough of a market in New Orleans for a full theme park, but it does get hot there, a water park is probably viable. Step 3 (optional): Open an FEC on the excess land, and design it in such a way that if demand dictates, it can grow into a full scale theme park organically over the next two decades. I genuinely believe that is the best chance the park has.

VIRGIN OCEAN WORLD this park will have all the marine attraction of sea world and a world first a great white shark. fix up the coaster they have all other rides there will go. new rides small coaster like jet rescue,flume,river rapids and a water coaster. there will all so be a water park at the top end of the park about the WWW. why this park will work is having the great white shark this will get people from all over the world to it.

Regardless, a great white shark isn't exactly a unique attraction. It's also not an animal that can "perform" like orcas and dolphins, so really it'd be like a fish tank in an office - ambience while watching it swim around, but it isn't a drawcard attraction that will see attendance spike at all...

"At Monterey Bay Aquarium, a great white was held in captivity for just under 200 days. This is the longest a great white shark has been kept in captivity." http://natgeotv.com/uk/the-whale-that-ate-jaws/facts This may create some issues with the idea of keeping a great white in captivity. Of course you could release one and put another in captivity, but I'm sure Louisiana SPCA will have something to say for the welfare of the animals if this was to occur.

Ok, so I might decide to add to this later but I got a bit bored. Here is my attempt. Dark Grey - Shops/food outlets Bright yellow - Flume ride Fari left bright yellow - ToT (themed to original DW ToT) De Ja Vu - Shipped direct from SFMM Light grey track - Custom Go Karts (themed to v8 supercars) Grey building near lake - Ski show seating Black - Wooden coaster rebuilt now completly over lake Red - Flying coaster Red shaded area - kids area themed to looney tunes featuring all the standard kids rides Red shaded area also has a couple of kids coasters Left side blue area - waterpark Far right blue - whale show (square uilding) aquarium (long building) Shaded blue patch to whale show - aquarium tunnel (walk through aquarium) Far left side has been reserved for stage 2 Park.jpg Kids Coaster: Shot0003-1.jpg Flume: Shot0001-1.jpg Flying Coaster: Shot0002-1.jpg

My idea is to bring australia to the yanks; "Terra Nullius" this shall resemble every aspect of stereotypical Australian life..... including the fact that everything in our wildlife wants to kill you.... :P The Entrance: the entrance to the carpark via lake Forest blvd. will feature a giant croc that you drive through and michoud Blvd.'s entrance is a giant Ty head the actual park entrance gates are themed to an aussie shed ft. and abundance of Red Backs, timber, and corrugated iron ..... all park workers will wear kahki , and cockatoos with stubbies :P "Main St": this will be similarly themed as the entrance but with less spiders , this will feature characters stereotypical of our nature like what's found at the ettamogah pubs. and a couple of Bogans to greet you (i'm thinking Trent..... ;P) . the gift shop will feature stubbies, eskies, and plush animals of hoop snakes, kangawallafoxes, and to keep with the theme of things that don't exist- a decent government plush. ;P "The Basin"- The lake in the middle of the place; this will feature animatronic: sharks , crocs , the occasional mermaid tail, and a giant "crikey" in the middle swimming around. This will also feature a light show like world of color an illuminate during the night. The rest of this park will be themed the same... yada yada - the kids area will be renamed "Burramudgee" and themed to the Ty games. the parks expansion will be "The Outback" Rides: Zydeco Scream-the taipan The Jester-the kangawallafox Mega Zeph-ned kelly Muskrat Scrambler-ranger ken's rainforest exploration theme everything else to australia , make the kids are Burrabudgee, and theme it to the Ty series , the expansion will feature a dive machine called the funnel web and a drop tower called the drop bear and other aussie animals in a zoo like area.